August SALE - Enjoy NO Payments for 90 Days!!!

man... i need....

a fuel system
pistons and rings
turbo grind cams
springs and retainers for my ported heads
head gasket set

i'm sure i can think of more:scared1:

Yea, I just ordered the LFP Deep Aluminum transmission pan on Monday but they are out of stock untill the end of this week:cr1:. If they dont ship by August 1st I'm gonna call and request the 5%.;k

Placing an order on LFP site

We were doing some maintenance on our site and had everything in "test" mode during that same period. This may explain any difficulty encountered. My apology for any trouble you may have encountered during this time.

I apologize if anyone is having trouble ordering with the 90 Day feature, we are having some coding issues with the new system. Should be worked out in a few days. Thanks so much!

I apologize if anyone is having trouble ordering with the 90 Day feature, we are having some coding issues with the new system. Should be worked out in a few days. Thanks so much!

Mark while your working on fixing the PayPal issue, can you take a few moments and work on issuing that refund that you have owed me for over 4 months now for the defective parts that I have received??

No "payments". So what does payment equate to? Can I finance a shortblock for a dollar a day? I can have it now, and it will only take me 10 years and 90 days to pay off :D

emailed you last thursday, shoot me a price on a detroit locker for a 9.75" and girdle. THX
Steve

Nice boost overlay Mark.
How long would you say the "recalibration" of the stock needle would take an average shade tree mechanic?
And I think that $8mil is a great price for LFP. I'll take 2... @ an additional 5% off, with no payments for 90 days.

LFP overlays

Figure about 2 hrs.
I read your $8mil question twice trying to figure out what in the heck you were talking about. Finally read it out loud to Jesse asking what does he mean?
Jesse started laughing and explained what he had done....lol..

Mark/LFP

Back