August gtg

Dpracing

litnindave
OK----LOOKS LIKE AUGUST 11TH AT 1PM AT BUFFALO WILD WINGS-5403 N. BELT HIWAY IN ST JOESPH MO--YOU CAN CALL ME AT 816 261 5048 FOR DIRECTIONS IF NEEDED ---ALSO THE NORTHWEST MO STREET ROD CLUB HAS A CRUISE NITE THAT DAY-IT STARTS AT 4PM TILL ???--WE CAN GO THERE AFTERWORDS IF YOUR INTERESTED

:tu

Last edited:
wife is off that weekend so we r planning on making the trip to KC. Still not sure If I will dirive the lightning or if we will just bring her foxbody all depends on what parts I need to get in KC

Joe

wife is off that weekend so we r planning on making the trip to KC. Still not sure If I will dirive the lightning or if we will just bring her foxbody all depends on what parts I need to get in KC

Joe

I'm in Ponca City and thinking about going to this. I have a red 93. I'll keep in touch , may cruise up there with you. Bobby

I'm in Ponca City and thinking about going to this. I have a red 93. I'll keep in touch , may cruise up there with you. Bobby

That would be great just let me know. We are thinking of heading up Saturday morning since I need to grab a few parts while in kc. Send me a pm and let me know what your plans are

Joe

That would be great just let me know. We are thinking of heading up Saturday morning since I need to grab a few parts while in kc. Send me a pm and let me know what your plans are

Joe

Going out of state Wed. a.m. I don't know if I will be back in time for the weekend. The lightning a/c started acting up on the way back from OKC Sat. Haven't had time to look it over. If I get back in time I will p/m you

for those that are coming sat--i mite be a little late but i will be there with Vern rite behind me

we are leaving wichita about 830 or so have to stop and get some wheels for the truck on the way so may be a little late myself. Look forward to meeting a few of the MKLO guys

Joe

Hey Litnin Friends---it was good to see all of ya yesterday and hope we can do it again before cold weather---Oh yea Joe---sorry you got stopped by the st joe locals---

Later
Dave

lol thanks for having us wife and I had fun. Will def need to get back up there soon or another GTG. No problem on the local 5.0 lol at least I got off with a warning.

Joe

Back