ATTN: Brusly owners

N

nikslightning

I purchased a used 00' black L from audobon ford about a month ago. When I purchased it, they told me that the person who owned it before traded it in on a 01'. I had to bring it to the shop b/c of transmission problems and they told me that the truck had been there a couple times before and that it has a brand new transmission in it. I ran a trace on the truck and it said that someone from Brusly owned it before. No name though. I would like to put a chip in the truck but dont really know all of the mods thats on it or has been on it. If you are the person I am talking about then please fill me in on the history of this truck.

Thanks, Nick

Hey Nick, i think I met the guy at the track once that had your L around January. He didnt say anything about putting a trans in it tho, he may have had it done after. Dont know how to get in contact with him tho, im sure you could find out who he is and give him a call, he seemed like a nice guy, if its the same truck im thinking about, Brusly isnt that big a town, i wouldnt think there were two Black Ls there at once. lol
Good luck
Shane

------------------
00' Black #4894 13.28@103 Swanson Chip, MAF, JL Ram Air to be installed.. 79' Stang 351w 10.54@131

Back