Attention Massachusetts Gen1 L Owners

94svtford

Big Mike
Just wanted to know if im the only one out here in this lonely state, ive seen all but 2 in like a year, Just giving a shout out to all the mass owners and seeing what parts of mass you live in, not to mention I wanted to see if we could all get together at fun ford week in Epping NH. this year.

THANKS!!
Mike:tu:

The photo below was from Truckn Nationals in 2002. This was made up of all new Englanders.
For the past two years at New Egland Dragway, FFW03 has had about 12-14 Gen2 trucks, and only 2 Gen1s.
Since this photo below, I know of two other Gen 1s (383Lightning and Lightningwoof) that have joined the group and race.
I would say there are about four Gen1s that participate in events mainly from CT and Mass. There are others Gen 1 owners in our area (about 15) but these are not regular competitors.
I participated in a SVT show, and there were nine GEN1s there, most all were from northeastern Mass.

here is the Coastal truck Nationals photo

22622-387-4327.jpg
[/IMG]

I just bought a 93L #172 black. I live near the Worcester area. Looking to meet up with other owners for cruising and trading ideas and stories.

Very old thread lol. I'm a gen1 owner dunno if u even consider my truck being a gen1 anymore, it being in over 1000 pieces lol. I met another member on here jimmy, (jimmys93l) very nice kid.

I haven't done any MA get togethers, I always make the trip to the delvallo meets even though I'm traveling from out of state they treat me like family, lots of great friendly people willing to help u out

I am still around from time to time Jamie, but mostly playing Mafia Wars on Facebook now.
I still have the Lightning, and still drive it when i am home.
I also have the 3v 4.6 with the Adrenalin now. I use it for the snow.
take care I will make it to Englishtown again, I have been wrapped up in CT with 100' drags..lol and still doing Army stuff.

Last edited:
Jody, and some others are coming down Saturday January 28th for our winter awards party. Your more then welcome to to come down.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

hey mike i own 93 red gen 1 lightning glad to hear from fellow lightning owner I love mine I am located near Lowell Mass

Im in Lunenburg ma with 1994 black lightning #1657 with 168K driving daily 600 miles a week weather permitting.

North East First Gen Meet

Join us April 30th just a few miles from your location ...

https://www.facebook.com/FirstGenerationLightning/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

It's that time of year to get the Lightning trucks out of the barn. Join fellow Ford SVT Lightning & Harley-Davidson Edition owners and fans for a spring meet at Hooters in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts . Rain or Shine. Following lunch we will visit High Octane Performance Cars (right across the street) and check out some fine muscle cars.. You don't have to own a Lightning to join in. Get your car out of the barn and join us.

Last edited:
Back