ATS Dyno tuning in the PNW

Dusten

Back in an L
Ok, so here is what I have and what I dont have.
I need 8 people to make this work, and as many as 12.
This is for serious people only. there will be a cut off 6 weeks prior to the event where you will give amazon your CC number to lock in your spot.
I am shooting for late March - early april as of now.
So the cut off will be february to lock your spot in.
Here is how the cost will break down.
If you have a handheld and are not an amazon customer and want a 1 time tune it will cost you
$250 + time on dyno($90 per hour)+ your share of ricks travel

If you want life time revisions to your tune and are not an amazon customer it will cost
$375 + time on dyno($90 per hour) + your share of ricks travel

If you are already an amazon customer(and have lifetime revisions via their email tuning program) then its
$250 + dyno time($90 per hour) + your share of ricks travel

If you need a tuner its
$379 for tuner + $250 for tune + dyno time($90 per hour) + your share of ricks travel.

They will tune 4 cars per day and prefer to do 2-3 days, 1 day isnt enough.

The dyno will likely be at The Mustang Shop in Aurburn.

If you need a chip burned (fox and sn95 5.0 guys) i will have to get that pricing seperate. If you are in and serious let me know and as soon as I have some solid numbers i'll get with Amazon and set a firm date.

What I dont have is the total cost, but if i had to guess i'd imagine the trip will cost ~1000 give or take for hotel and flight.
If we had 8 people and you aren't an amazon customer and have a tuner expect to pay 700-800 depending on how long you spend on the dyno. This isnt a bad price for a dyno tune with life time revisions from one of the best tuners in the country, especially considering the slim pickens we have here.

if you want to read more on them visit their site.
Contact us in Anderson, South Carolina, for performance auto parts, performance chips, and Dyno Tuning - Home
or find them on facebook. they have tons of pics and vids of them tuning rigs.

updated list of those wanting to come
1. Dusten(L R)
2. Ramon(SS)
3. Cobra525(SS)
4. Stanghunter(SS)
5. Timps67(L R)
6. Niller(L R)
7. Cacric(L R)

Last edited:
Back