Atco

94SVT437

Friday atco. Lets make it so that the lighnings own the place (not the mustangs).
Everyone come on out, even if you don't race. Just show up. We can make this our first DelValLo meeting. If you need directions just ask.

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH

HEY DID YOU GO BACK AFTER YOU ATE, I HAD TO GO BACK IN FORGOT TO RETURN HELMET, SOMEONE HAS TO EMAIL DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO GET THERE, AND WHAT TIME TO BE THER, LATER RICH

Rich, here are some directions--> Take the NJ Turn Pike to Exit 7 to Rt 206, you'll take 206 for about 20 miles, then make a right onto Tabernacle-Chatsworth RD (rt 532), then make a left onto Rt 534 (starts out as Oak Shade Rd, turns into another name and then turns into Jackson Rd) The track will be on the right. Entrance is sneaky so watchout.

Another way which may take a few minutes longer but much easier is to take the NJ Tnpk to exit 4 to RT 73 South down to Rt 534 east, track will then be on the left hand side, can't miss it! There's also signs for the track on Rt 73.

Gate opens at 5:30! If you get there early you should get quite a few runs in. After 7:30-8:00 it gets real busy.
------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH

[This message has been edited by LW93Rcode (edited 11-18-2000).]

OK THANKS FOR THE DIRECTIONS, GETTING BLOWER THIS WEEK IS LOOKING GOOD, DEPENDING IF I GET IT ON IN TIME WILL DETERMINE IF I GO, I HOPE I DO CAUSE I WANNA SPANK SOME GM'S, IF I DONT GET IT TOTALLY ON I WILL HAVE TO TRY THE NEXT WEEK THEN MAYBE ,PROBABLY GONNA START WORKING ON IT TONITE TO GET A HEAD START .I GONNA OUT ON THE 36 LB INJECTORS, ADJUSTABLE FUEL REGULATOR ( DONT GET AN AREOMOTIVE THEY SUCK) AND 75 MM THROTTLE BODY, THAT WILL SAVE SOME TIME AT LEAST, TALK TO YOU GUYS LATER. RICH

THANKS FOR DIRECTIONS, GETTING BLOWER THIS WEEK IS LOOKING GOOD. HOPE I GET IT ON CAUSE I WANT TO SPANK SOME GM'S.IF I DONT GET IT ON TOTALLY IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT MIGHT HAVE TO GO TO THE TRACK THE WEEK AFTER, IF YOU GUYS CAN COME THEN ALSO. IM GONNA GET A HEAD START ON THE TRUCK TONITE BUY PUTTING IN THE 36LB INJECTORS, 75MM THROTTLE BODY, AND ADJUSTABLE FUEL REGULATOR AND MOUNT TIMING CONTROL CABLE IN. THAT SHOULD SAVE SOME TIME. TALK TO GUYS LATER, RICH

Sounds good Rich, keep wrenching! What injectors we're you running before, 30lbs?

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH

Is anyone else going to atco Friday

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH With 6* timing

Well, Lonnie and the guy he sold his truck too may show up. Dennis may show up if his blower is finished being install by friday and if he gets off work, he's very likely to show up. And I'm gonna call Paul Vaughn and get him to come out, I'm sure he will, he's only 15 minutes from the track. He may be able to get Greg Jones to come out also.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH

I'm going, don't have a Lightning but I'll be there!

------------------
Stacie Vancho
93' #2049 Co-pilot

I called Paul today and he is definately going. He's got a new mod. Its got my mouth watering! I want one already and I haven't even seen it, hehe?

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH

I know that you are not going to make me wait till friday to see what his mod is.

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
15.21 @ 88.1 MPH With 6* timing

Everyone still going? I will be there, Stacie may not be able to come but, we'll see. I really want to see her drive. I know I'm crazy, but it'd be interesting.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH
ff2b3ccb.jpg

DONT NO IF IM GOING YET, 1 IM BROKE WITN NO MONEY NOW AND 2 WAITING FOR THAT CALL TO GO GET IT, THIS IS RIDICULOIS ALREADY, THINGS MAY BE LOOKING BETTER FOR ME NEXT WEEK, LATER RICH

Hey Rich, I know how you feel! I had to wait a pretty long time to get my blower in too! And I think we all know what it's like to be broke, this hobby sure does empty your pockets, haha. We should be able to make it down another weekend if you get you blower on by Dec. 10.

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH
ff2b3ccb.jpg

I FINALLY GOT IT!!!!!!! STARTED PUTTING STUFF ON 5 MIN AFTER I GOT HOME,GOT INJECTORS IN AND FUEL REGULATOR IN,THINGS ARE A LITTLE DIFFERENT WITH THE NEW 75MM TB HAVING A LITTLE TROUBLE WITH THAT, GOT IGNITION DONE AND WILL PUT INTAKE ON 2MORROW, AND FINISH HER UP, IT LOOKS EASY AS HELL AND THE GUY BOLTED THE BLOWER TO THAT BRACKET FOR ME ALREADY WHICH WILL SAVE ME MORE TIME, HOW DID EVERYONE DO AT THE TRACK AND WHAT WAS SOMEONES NEW SURPRISE, LATER RICH

I made my first pass ever tonight. I got four runs in. First pass was pretty bad, I wasn't really sure what to do. I raced Justin and lost to his 14.92 to my 15.84 (blown truck) pass. Second time around I was less nervous and managed a 14.7 @ 96.05MPH. Then on the 3rd and 4th pass I got 14.01 @ 98.16MPH, and a 14.05 @ 97.36MPH. Justin was too chicken to stick around. I'd have kicked his butt!

------------------
Stacie Vancho
93' #2049 Co-pilot
14.01 @ 98.16MPH
ff2b3ccb.jpg

Chichen, How has two wins against a blown lightning. And it had to have 2 different drives in the seat each time.

Look at that new time
biggrin.gif

------------------
Justin DiPalma
NLOC # 555
Black 94 #437
14.762 @ 90.71 MPH
14* Timing ARP Pulleys

You guys both did good, now play nice kids! Hehe! She says she can't wait for the rematch. And as for our little scuffle, you better hope you don't see me at a light next time with our exit just ahead. I'll blow right by it just to kick you're a**!

------------------
Laurence Weiler
NLOC #339
13.40 @ 102.88MPH
13.35 @ 97.77MPH
ff2b3ccb.jpg

Back