AR L owners get together?

AR L owners...

Zak,

I guess that would be ok. Do they still drive Ford's? I don't frequent Hooters but I have had dinner there a few times with my son. I just thought it would be easily accessible. The parking lot at Chili's by the Mall is a lot larger. I am also up for suggestions to easily accessible locations in Little Rock. I know 2 other people in the area with L's. I thought this might give everyone an advance notice, recover from Christmas and have some decent weather (hopefully).

My wife's laptop is junk... Good thing it's 2 mos. old, LOL...

James

AR L owners...

The intent behind the original thread was to get L owners involved. It seems that a lot of people have viewed the thread but only a couple of you have mentioned interest. I would say that as long as it's a Ford product, it would be ok.

James

I might be in but, i won't go to Hooters. I have a very supportive wife who would frown on it. She let me get rid of the BMW and buy a 06 gto this weekend so i'm gonna be good. Besides,she has the only tits i wanna look at anyway.

Motorcity...

Sounds good to me. As I said before, I do not frequent Hooters, just thought it would be an easy place to meet. The parking lot at Chili's is a lot bigger and the food there is good. I'm up for suggestions. Trying to get people together. Congrats on the GTO... I've had numerous bad experiences with GM products, both new and used. Although, I would own a 90's model Impala SS.

Meh, that 6.0 cant be that fast.

I am fine with Hooters, Whole Hog, or anything. That is right in the middle of the busiest time of the year for me, so I may not make it, but I will give you guys a heads up if I will or wont make it.

Zak

I'm good for a little later; it will give me a chance to bring the L. I need to replace the timing cover, water pump, lower hose, water neck, thermostat, bypass hose; install underdrive pulleys and a new O2 sensor when it warms up.

I am up for some grub! And the Hooters would be cool, but I would have to fast talk the wife. But Chilis would be more "wife friendly"(lol). I would like to meet a few L owners. I pass some guys from time to time, but I dont know anyone else.

rog

Interested

I don't know what I'll be doing in 4hrs let alone 4 days, weeks or months however. I would like to see some other trucks and meet their owners so just post up when and where.

Later, Wayne

AR get together?

OK all, I have June 26th open on my calendar and wanted to know how many are up for some food and show off the rides at Chili's in NLR on JFK Blvd.? Preferably Gen. 1 or Gen. 2 L's and SVT's if they are really sweet.

Let me know... Thanks...

James

Still a little far out there to completly commit. But, it's on my calander and maybe I can get some paint on the Gen 1 before then. If not I'll steal the wifes anniversery Harley for the day.

Red314

Thanks... I figure any one that would like to show up would have plenty of time to schedule and clean up their rides. I have a list of things to try and accomplish before then.

James

Back