Anything ever happen here?

Jamie R

Just wondering if the Gloc ever has a get together or something? Every time I check this section out nothing seems to be going on.

Jamie R.
'93 Vortech'ed Lightning

I'll be in Atlanta the week of JAN 12-15, if anyone wants to get together during that time frame please let me know.

Jeff

At least a lot of you are up near the atl and kind of close together. I'm down in South Ga. and nobody is down here that I know of. Bad thing is this ga. section has been dead ever since I started looking at this site about 3 years ago.

Jamie R.
'93 Vortech'ed Lightning

yeah, same since i registered. pretty dead. i see alot of lightnings around alot of them here lately.

Hey Jamie do you have a local track?
I would be willing to meet but the only track I know of is Silver Dollar Raceway in Reynolds which is 20 miles from where I live but rarely go.

If I go I have usually gone to South Ga. Motorsports Park which is only about 40 miles from me. I have been to Reynolds and like that place. Be neat to have some meets every now and again, even if there not at the track.

Jamie R.
'93 Vortech'ed Lightning

There is an 1/8th mile track in Albany. I know there is an S331 owner and a few lightning owners there. SEVERAL fast mustangs too. We have a club chapter in that city.

The track in Cecil is NICE. The owner of that track use to own the one in ALbany. He was my next door neighbor.

As for GLOC being dead....everyone went to lightningrodder.com or svtperformance.

It was dead before Lightningrodder & svtperf. Albany is closed. You must not have been down this way in a quite a while. I see a few Lightnings around here, but not many. I think more Lightnings are in north ga.

Jamie R.
'93 Vortech'ed Lightning

I did not realize US19 Dragway was closed. Good Riddence! That track was the crappiest one that I have ever been to...and I have been to several

There are definitely more Ls in the Atlanta area...there should be, we have 100x the population! LOL

I will guys. I've been STUPID busy for the past months. We closed on our house a week ago and are still moving stuff and trying to get settled. There's many other things going on at the same time slowing progress but it's no big deal.

I'll post up a thread when the time comes with all the details/info. :clinkmugs

Jan 17 is the next TNT at sgmp@Cecil. I have a couple friends in a small club going. Hopefully I'll make it but, I might get drafted to work.

Back