Anyone looking for a good bodyshop?

psmith

Guys,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have recently opened up my own body shop with a few partners. Looks like this hobby will be a more permanent fixture in my life. My '99 L rollover will be fixed sooner than I thought, since we will probably use it to showpiece our work. So anyway, if anyone needs some work done on their 'L, let me know!

We're located just a little east of Ypsilanti, MI.

Huron Valley Collision
201 Dons Drive
Ypsilanti, MI

(734) 482-6710

Take care,

Peter

yA COME JOIN US! Once your a member we can make you a supporting vendor, or at least link you from our site.

So what do you estimate a full repaint on a 93 L to cost? Figure about 5 small dents, no other damage, rust etc (29k mile truck).

Yep, still here. You can give me a call at the shop tomorrow. The phone is (734) 482-6710. Shop's called Huron Valley Collision. We're right on michigan ave down by Carter Lumber. While I was sitting here at the computer here's some pics of rear collisions. It's not as bad as the black WRX Sti, right:) If you get the answering machine, I'm probably painting or grinding on something so make sure that you leave a message. We don't do the fastest work in the world but we treat every car like our own.

bodypic1.jpg

bodypic2.jpg

bodypic3.jpg

bodypic4.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! nice work. I kind of already ciommited to another shop. Maybe I could bring the car by and have you look at it though?

No problem, Chuck. We're always happy to just offer advice as well. Maybe just to point out a few things to watch out for. Just curious what shop are you thinking of? I know many of the shops in the area and I'm always wanting to know who goes where.

Peter

Last edited:
I took out a street sign over in harrison twp, i took my truck to shelby auto body, everyone was telling me how great there work was...well i have to take it back..if i would have known i would have gave u a call and you coulda got paid from the insurance company and not a couple of hodge podge hack n slash so called body men

Back