Anyone know where to get a good set of drag wheels

Clay_10

I'm looking for a set of drag lites for my 2002 L and dont really want to shave my calipers to get a set of 15" ones to fit I just cant fine a good selection of 16" ones... Anyone have any ideas...

( I just can't get my 555R's to hook as good as I would like )
Thanks for the help guys

alotta guys i know are going with the american racin baja 16X10 wheels or the outlaw wheels but mabey them are a bit much for ya but they are at least redily availble sorry if this is no help

IMO the best and lightest racing wheel is from Bogart

http://www.bogartracingwheels.com/

A 16" wheel will be 8lbs each but be prepared to spend some cash. A set will run you about $850. They can do ANY backspacing / bolt circle pattern you want.

Last edited:
not to hijack but what are people using as alternative front wheels and tires? if you dont have the money to spend on bogarts..

I have a set of Draglite XPs that my dad had bought to use. He was using them on his '99 L. They're 16" diameter. We've been wanting to sell them, since we don't have any use for them, after my dad died.

I just want to add that any small billit Al wheel will be a good choice. Centerline Rapids in a 16" weigh in at 20lbs. Not a bad choice.

Back