anyone in or around lexington NC.

BlairTruck

02 Harley 386hp/494tq
i am trying to get a jjent lower grill and there is a place in lexington that has 1 but wont ship to Canada. If anyone can help me out i need someone that can pick it up and mail it to me. It dosnt take anything special to ship to Canada. So im not sure why they wont.
blair_w@shaw.ca

Lexington NC, Home of the BEST Eastern Style BBQ in tha LAND!!! I'll lay MONEY$$$ on that bet as well. Oops got off track their, well I'm in Charlotte about 45min. southeast of Lexington. How would you like to work this out??? PM sent:eek:ldtu:

Lexington NC, Home of the BEST Eastern Style BBQ in tha LAND!!! I'll lay MONEY$$$ on that bet as well. Oops got off track their, well I'm in Charlotte about 45min. southeast of Lexington. How would you like to work this out??? PM sent:eek:ldtu:

Hook a brother up with the BBQ!!!! FedEx overnight..LOL

Yep i will vouch for that ate there many times..use to haul furn. up and down those rds in that area and highpoint Nc

Back