anybody up for a get together this weekend??

S

svtken

How about a group meeting on some ideas and thoughts towards the future? Any takers dropping an email out again tonight.

I believe my Saturday is going to be free since my wife is now thinking of not going to her work's party. Thank God. Name a time (or if I check my email its probably already there, your quick). I know what you mean about daily driver imports, problem is when they do finally break, man, some can be pain. Little hands in Japan I quess.

I got a christmas party to go too this friday and saturday morning Im leaving to go to the Georgia mountians to do some deer hunting But Im not absolutly positive that Im going to the mountans.

------------------
93 Black L #5173
White Guage Faces
K&N panel
70 mm throttle body
Underdrives
14 degree timing
Bassani Headers
Off-Road x-pipe
2 chamber flows
0R12881.jpg

i would like to suggest we start a routine, of meetings every 6 weeks, or so give everyone a heads up, and have time to plan ahead knowing when the next meeting will be.
anymore input on a club logo? wayne

Hey all glad to have our own site thanks Charles for being persistant.This is my weekend off so i'm game to meet.Is there anyway we can meet closer to middle Ga off 75 somewhere Forsyth,Macon maybe?Theres a Shoneys right off 75 in Forsyth with a big parking lot, just a sugestion.Come on everybody lets get this thing rolling.Dale Red 95 #2075 of #2280 BOLT ON!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

I think I'll be able to make it.. Just firm up the time and place..

I'll try to make if you get a place and time set up.

------------------
White 95' #2118
66" Mustang
84' 351W Ranger

I should be there, somewhat depends on the time and place...

------------------
Brett

'01 SVT Lightning
Black

MGW Satin Auto Shift Knob
MGW Satin A/C Knobs
MGW Satin SVT Lighter
MGW SVT Hitch Plug
BedRug

No performance mods...yet!
Soon to be JL Enhanced!

13.760@99.81 (2800 miles, stock)

518-664-5300.jpg

***The BlackCloud Photo Gallery***

'92 Mustang GT
Solid Emerald Green

Ported GT40 Heads, Cobra Intake, E303 Cam, 24lb Injectors, C&L 73mm Mass Air, BBK 65mm TB, 1 5/8" Headers, 2 1/2" Dynomax Ultra Flo Catback, 3.73 Gears, MAC Strut Tower Brace, Eibach Springs, MM Caster/Camber Plates, MM Full Length Subframe Connectors, '93 Cobra Rear Bumper, LX Taillights & Tailpipes

Hey guys, I am new here but I would love to be in the club. I can't this weekend I have finals next week so I have to study.

Back