Anybody know

cxm

The person who drives a DSG Lightning that lives in Steilicoom? I've seent he truck in the garage under some boxes. Then today the wifes sees it pull out in front of her.
Just wondering who it was and if they are on here.

Only know of 4 DSGs that frequent the boards (NLOC and L R). DSGL04 and Cshlamp are both out of the greater Everett area so they're out. SVTOMMY is out of Tacoma area but don't know where specifically, and lastly Learo2000GT out of the general Tacoma area but again don't know where.

Best guess would be Learo2000GT....

;k

Yes, it is Learo2000GT.I looked at old posts and found one with his new hood and saw part of the house. Didn't realize it was that sharp looking.
I showed the wife the truck a few days ago in the garage when we drove by. It's a mystical creature, only coming out on nice days. She got to see it up close. Lucky girl.

Yes, it is Learo2000GT.
It's a mystical creature, only coming out on nice days.

Most of them here are "mystical creatures" that only come out on nice days. Toys, not daily drivers. They sit around in the garages too much.....mine included !

;k

Yeh that was me. Garage queen and only comes out on nice days. It didn't run for about a year due to me starting projects on it then I adopted 2 boys and I never found the time to finish the projects. Now it is running and love it more then ever. Do you live around here? Let's hook up and go for a cruise some day.

I use to have one of those dd.... but now I gots my self one of them "mystical creatures" that only comes out on nice days.....

And it also makes trips occasionally to work... on nice days:cool:

Yeh that was me. Garage queen and only comes out on nice days. It didn't run for about a year due to me starting projects on it then I adopted 2 boys and I never found the time to finish the projects. Now it is running and love it more then ever. Do you live around here? Let's hook up and go for a cruise some day.

Live right behind the Steilacoom golf course. Right now the truck is part of the Jackstand Racing team.
Hopefully in two weeks it'll be done. :D

It's still the story for the MP case. I'm doing a bunch of things now while I'm on leave. It's coming along pretty good now.
Going to install the killer chiller this weekend and make a mount for the Jabsco pump.

Yep, I remember you tellin' me about that MP case. You and Nic are still waitin' for those ?

Keep after it though. The Killer Chiller is one nice piece ! My last run tonight I had 128 on IAT2 on the Interceptor gauge at the end of the run. Started out with 92 degrees in the burnout box. Outside air temp was 63 degrees. It is easy to bring the IAT2 down in the staging lanes with the A/C running and the engine revved up to around 1800 RPM. Watch it go from over 131 at startup to move to staging to low 90's in just 2 minutes or less. Last time I checked the actual coolant temp in the IC reservoir it was 45 degrees though that was very early this year at home.

You'll be ready to run soon hopefully ? Maybe next weekend for the All Ford Drags ?

;k

I have a killer chiller and jabsco as well. Let me know if you get hung up or want to take a peak at my set up. Cell is best to reach me. 2533803488. I have my IC fluid temps in the mid 30s and crusing AIT2 is + or - five degrees ambient.

Most of them here are "mystical creatures" that only come out on nice days. Toys, not daily drivers. They sit around in the garages too much.....mine included !

;k

Yea mystical. However I've been towing trailer with yard waste and getting bark with mine. So it is not a toy, well maybe. :D

Back