Any one racing at stanton on the 20th also?

ib fast

Is any one going to the T@T at stanton on sunday from 10-4..this is supposed to be a makeup date for the rained out midnight madness.

Saturday, there calling for 15-25 mph headwinds from the west;m
which is definitly a headwind coming down the track and into are bricks.
Sunday is looking a lot calmer.
I might have to go both days:D

lightngsvt said:
Ill take a headwind over rain or snow anyday! :D

Me too but i have no illusions of making to many rounds in the bracket race so i was looking at it from another 11 second run point of veiw:D

So did anyone go Sunday? I know we thought about staying the night and going back Sunday, but didnt.

Nope,i was going to go but i could not get past the wind coming out of the west again,even if it was a little milder than saturday.

Joe informed me that the barometric pressure was pretty high on sunday,but i did not look that up;m or i would have went.

Most of the L's around here are already stored for the winter and only one[Biff] bothered to show on the 19th out of the 5 that said they would.

Chuck, there are a bunch of L's going to Norwalk on the 3rd of november...you in?

Thanks for putting together the race BTW,it was fun despite the wind and rain:tu:

Thanks for the :tu: ! So who alls going the 3rd? I think the 93 may be ready to make it first pass by then, so if you dont mind a gen1 tagging along I can tenatively say Im in.

Chuck, Joe, and Matt[high roller] are going and at least one other guy that was at stanton that you know....plus a bunch of ohio L's.

The fact that i could not afford a gen 1 when they were new[wanted one bad] is the main reason i jumped on the gen 2 when they came out.

I have already been whipped by a couple of gen 1's including icepick at cyberbrawl 2000....so i know they can be very quick:D

So you got beat by Dave? He was ruinning 11.7's on his old Vortech Setup. I know he's working on a new combo. Dave is a really cool guy! Ill plan to tag along on the 3rd, but itll depend on if the 93 is ready and broken in properly! Will there be open T&T, or is this for more of a race?

Chuck,i beleive it is a t@t and the backup date for weather would be the 10th if it rains/snows on the 3rd.

Back