Any interest in dyno day???

Brian K

Everyone,

Who is interested in a summer dyno day??

Did some mods and want to see what the results are??

Need to do some bench racing???

Or need some visual persuassion to do more mods????

Please Email me directly if you are interested in a Summer Dyno Day @ Excessive Motorsports.

We will need about 6+ Trucks/Cars to have a day. As always, we will BBQ some food and make a day out of it.

I propose the August time frame sometime.

Let me know your thoughts

Thanks

if i can get a transmission quick enough all attend but there not cheap and i dont have money.

Hey Spencer,

Have you run that thing yet??? :bd:

Hey, we always have fun at the Dyno Days, thats for sure.

How are things down south???

Later

Hey Spencer,

Have you run that thing yet??? :bd:

Hey, we always have fun at the Dyno Days, thats for sure.

How are things down south???

Later

No, not yet. I'm still wrenching and getting it ready. I still have to fit the Bogarts, finish the nitrous install, install my Line Lock, and then it'll be time to go get kicked off the track. I have plans to put a cage in it by the end of the year. I'm probably going to have JJ's guy do it for me. I've seen his work and it's top-notch.:thumbup:

No, not yet. I'm still wrenching and getting it ready. I still have to fit the Bogarts, finish the nitrous install, install my Line Lock, and then it'll be time to go get kicked off the track. I have plans to put a cage in it by the end of the year. I'm probably going to have JJ's guy do it for me. I've seen his work and it's top-notch.:thumbup:

The fabrication shop that is doing my suspension stuff wants to improve upon the current rollbar that I have been using. If you want to get your truck done, I'm sure I can get you a good deal on the improved rollbar if your interested.

Give me a call if you want to talk about this.

Thanks,

JJ@WMS

The fabrication shop that is doing my suspension stuff wants to improve upon the current rollbar that I have been using. If you want to get your truck done, I'm sure I can get you a good deal on the improved rollbar if your interested.

Give me a call if you want to talk about this.

Thanks,

JJ@WMS

Sounds good JJ. I'll give you a call about it when I get closer to doing it. It'll be a while before I'll be able to bring the truck up there.

Brian,

I'll come hang out, don't need dyno though. Maybe we can do a test drive and figure out the weird noise that I still have. It's worse in the hot weather. Let me know when.

Ralph

PS - Hi Spence....

Back