Any 1%ers post ony Corner-Carvers.com?

Do any of you AutoX/Road Race guys know if Corner-Carvers.com is averse to people on AOL? I have been trying for weeks to register on the site but get a response that my email address is banned. 6 emails to staff with no response as to why. I think NLOC and Corner- Carvers are a great source of info, but how do you wake them up? Thanks.

9/01/05: Nevermind. I just found their post for new guys and it seems they have a severe distaste for AOL so I guess I am sh*t out of luck.

Last edited:
I joined asked a simple question with all due respect to the site and members and was banned in one post, for driving a truck I can only assume.
I think they have a lot of knowlege but the attitude is not worth the effort to get the info to me.
Lots of good books out there to find out what you are looking for.

Banned from CC.com

Oh-Man:
After reading all of the newbie rules and regulations on Corner-Carvers, and not being able to register because of their distaste for AOL users, I think I will save my time and avoid that pompous bunch. I am not surprised that you were banned since they seem to have an elitist attitude on all things here on God's green earth. I have learned more from watching Sloe-Trucks' videos than anything I have found on the CC website. Just my .02!!!

There a bunch of A holes, it took about 20 post's and I got banned because one of there moderators wanted to be a Smarta$$ and I was polite about and I guess a little to witty for his liking and poof.

Last edited:
Re: Banned from CC.com

Rick Zurzolo said:
Oh-Man:
After reading all of the newbie rules and regulations on Corner-Carvers, and not being able to register because of their distaste for AOL users, I think I will save my time and avoid that pompous bunch. I am not surprised that you were banned since they seem to have an elitist attitude on all things here on God's green earth. I have learned more from watching Sloe-Trucks' videos than anything I have found on the CC website. Just my .02!!!

? MY videos?

Sloe Truk

I've seen some of your video's too, but it cost $10 to get in and I had to wear dark glasses......:cool: Why do they hand out towel's??

Who's your buddy:D , Damm I hope I am,,,sorry just kidding....

Sorry Sloe-Truck!!!

My Bad!!! I meant SVT_KY and his road course videos from the tracks he has run on. I always read Sloe-Trucks posts because they are very informative.

Re: Sorry Sloe-Truck!!!

Dbl G said:
I've seen some of your video's too, but it cost $10 to get in and I had to wear dark glasses......:cool: Why do they hand out towel's??

Who's your buddy:D , Damm I hope I am,,,sorry just kidding....

Smart A$$, that will cost you a cold beer.

Rick Zurzolo said:
My Bad!!! I meant SVT_KY and his road course videos from the tracks he has run on. I always read Sloe-Trucks posts because they are very informative.

Thank you. I have videos of some of the tracks, I've run, just no where to host them, yet. I thouht someone might have some video of me out there, I wanted to see it.

Sloe Truk

Awww C-C ain't all taht bad once you get to know and love
them ... Actually THIS place could use some of the rules from
over there enforced. < grin >

Rick the reason they dislike AOL is you get a new IP addy
everytime you log on ... They can't track you ... and ban you
cause you are always someone different/

Last edited:
I guess that explains it!!!

SVT-KY,

Thanks for the explanation. I guess that makes more sense than them not liking trucks, especially if they see some of your videos running down the yellow Ford GT!!! I will continue to monitor their site because they are an informative bunch.

Hey Spike!!I am trying to get out that way for X-masor around the new years.Maybe we can do something if everything works out.Stan

The rules are really strict, but plainly laid out to newbies. I agree w/ SVT-KY (awesome videos BTW) that they are not actually all that bad, and the tech (for road race/open track) is second to none. I can understand those who think that they do have a pompous attitude, but to their credit, they make no bones about it (again rules are plainly stated in the wiki) I think they are just trying to weed-out those who join and ask basic questions without having the understanding for them. Spike, I recall reading your ordeal with the group over there, and felt you got a raw deal (but you handled yourself very well, especially with some of the "bandwagon haters" that jumped on you), but it seems as though somewhat of a solution was worked out.

Back