Anthony!!!!!

Whip

Hey Anthony...sorry I got cut off the other day. The D!CK that runs the navy garage spazzed because I was using a cell phone in the garage. Anyway....I figured out my stupid mistake on my own.

Soooo, the secret work is done....and let me just say.......HOLLY SHEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll call to give you details, so as not to tip off Tallimecca. hahahahaha!

Yes, I have a blower and an engine. All 2000 Ford Lightnings came with both of those items. I do not use NOS as Ford specifically says in their owners manual that such performance increasing mods may void my warrenty.

haha

Luz is getting rid of his truck because he can't drive it into the 11's..........hehe.

Hey Aaron, give me a shout on my cell if you get a chance. Tell me your plans you sneaky ****!!!

Nothing real secret. Just added a little more boost. I will post about it once I get the tune honed in, and have some track times and dyno numbers. Right I'm just trying to stay warm. I thought going south would mean NO SNOW and WARM WEATHER!!! I guess that was a stupid assumtion.

Back