Another turbo build

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to take this time to remind the three of you about our supporting vendor rules...if you want to have free reign to advertise on nloc,you need to become one.until then ,please don't turn this into an advertisement,or the whole thread will be gone.

I want to take this time to remind the three of you about our supporting vendor rules...if you want to have free reign to advertise on nloc,you need to become one.until then ,please don't turn this into an advertisement,or the whole thread will be gone.

Sir yes sir:wave:

Giddy, I dont sell anything, just happy about my build and want to share with you guys thats it!!

Nloc and who else this may concern if this post is causing grief by all means take it down, Im watching and sharing my build all the from Afghanistan, I would hate this to be a problem.:headscratch:

Reread what i posted and calm down...you may not like what I have to say,but dwight won't warn you,he will bann and not ask questions.follow what i said and all will be merry.

Whats this 3 of you crap. The owner of the truck started the post. He ask me to put pic up as i went with the build. As hes not in the states right now.
I have not once said this set up was for sale on your site.

I try to play by your rules and you still give me crap. what the hell.

Nloc and who else this may concern if this post is causing grief by all means take it down, Im watching and sharing my build all the from Afghanistan, I would hate this to be a problem.:headscratch:
No problems long as it doesn't turn into an advertisement.Greg and Keith both know what I'm talking about.

since Greg has decided to personally attack the site and it's owner all over the net...."God" has closed this thread for further posting...

btw,congrats on deleting everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back