AMG, vtec

toddslightning

silver 2001 #5749
so i was at my mechanic today and his worker, who i am good friends with, swears by his VTEC ahahah. hes a big honda guy. any ways hes like lets go lets run. so first he doesnt have his vtec with him so he gets into his uncles SUV mercedes ML63 AMG. hahah i let him go first and and walked right past him from a stop. so we get back to the shop and he throws his keys on his tool box and says im not even gonna try with my honda haha so i guess i killed 2 cars one race. his hondas quick 14.2 all motor. but he said the AMG is way faster.

my friends brother has a Vtech CRX, and his friend has a vtech integra...

they both think they have me

but i know better ;)

i did have a cool revelation, how awesome would it be to have basically two Vtech motors mounted together like that Bugatti's W16 that is more or less two V8's together, that would be the oddest setup, or just have Vtech heads put on a V8, that would be really sweet

i did have a cool revelation, how awesome would it be to have basically two Vtech motors mounted together like that Bugatti's W16 that is more or less two V8's together, that would be the oddest setup, or just have Vtech heads put on a V8, that would be really sweet

I always thought about trying, somehow, to build a taurus with two SHO motors. One in front and one in back. AWD. Lock the steering on the back one, somehow, and also link the throttles. They run pretty good stock and you'd be making it AWD and doubling the hp.

Bump

I always thought about trying, somehow, to build a taurus with two SHO motors. One in front and one in back. AWD. Lock the steering on the back one, somehow, and also link the throttles. They run pretty good stock and you'd be making it AWD and doubling the hp.

Sorry for bringing up an old post......I'm good at that! This just made me think of the Ford Festiva Shogun. If you don't know about this car, it is a festiva with a mid engine sho motor and they only made 7 I think. Leno has one with a hundred shot and I saw one up for sale around 8k. I really appreciate those oddball cars and a twin sho engine would be pretty stellar.

i know what you're talkin' about!!!!!!

those things are sexy, and i also have an eye for oddball cars...

8k? that would have been in my budget...darn...i would have loved to have had one...

i know what you're talkin' about!!!!!!

those things are sexy, and i also have an eye for oddball cars...

8k? that would have been in my budget...darn...i would have loved to have had one...

I thought 8k was incredibly reasonable considering how rare they are and they were the same price as a new corvette that year......it was a clone though. Retail is upper 20's still.....for a Festiva!

Last edited:
my friend had a SHO motor for sale for $130, it idled weird and the mechanic talked his mom into putting in a new motor before i got to look at it. i was going to put it in a dune buggy but never ended up trying it. that would have been a killer ride. lol

charles

There is a Civic hatch outside Chicago that has two engines, one in back and one in front.

Back