Alviso Car Show 9/1/2012

Litncru

Lightning Crew
7th Annual Santos Family Car Show will be held on the streets of Alviso, starting at 8 AM to 3 PM on September 1st.

This is No Fee Registration, all vehicles, makes and models are encouraged to come.

Plaques for all entries

Goodie Bags for the first 300 entries

2 discount food coupons for all entries for the following restaurants: Vahl’s
Rosita’s
Maria Elena’s
Lunch with Tony.

Event Sponsors:
Winchester Auto
Alviso Towing
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance
Seascape Beach Resort
Zanker
Fabrication Unlimited
Goodies Speed Shop
Avis Budget Group
Twin Creek Sports Complex
West Coast Classic Customs
VEPA

7th Annual Santos Family Car Show will be held on the streets of Alviso, starting at 8 AM to 3 PM on September 1st.

This is No Fee Registration, all vehicles, makes and models are encouraged to come.

Plaques for all entries

Goodie Bags for the first 300 entries

2 discount food coupons for all entries for the following restaurants: Vahl’s
Rosita’s
Maria Elena’s
Lunch with Tony.

Event Sponsors:
Winchester Auto
Alviso Towing
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance
Seascape Beach Resort
Zanker
Fabrication Unlimited
Goodies Speed Shop
Avis Budget Group
Twin Creek Sports Complex
West Coast Classic Customs
VEPA

Man! You get around, David! :D:tu

Margaret and I will go if you go. ;) We should meet just prior to entry so we can park together.

Its been so long since we all got together!

Yes I am going, from what i have read, looks like this is an early one. Starts at 8am, Don has posted on here somewhere to get there before 8 so as to get a good spot. I think last year you guys were in the parking lot, I got there around 8:20am and parked on the street. There is a restaurant called Vahl's to the left of the show on Gold st, we could meet there and roll over, it is just a block away. Give me a time to meet there or somewhere else, I need to let Cesar know?

Is 7am okay? That's pretty early for us. Not 'Fab Fords' early, but early! :yawn: Do you have my cell?

7 it is. Does anybody know if there is a restriction against leaving the show early?, Cesar needs to leave early for a baptisim, the answer will either get him to the show or not??:help:

I'm not positive, but I'd say if he parks where he can get out easily, there should be no problem.
This is a very low profile, informal show. I don't think they will have a problem with it.

Mike and Cesar,

I was checking the meeting place (Vahl's) on Google maps and am wondering if we should change it. Vahl's is past the show, and with the traffic and blocked street, it might be hard to get to.

There is a little market called Rosita's on the way to the show at 5168 N. First St. We could cruise right in from there.

Let me know what you think.

See you tomorrow at 7am.

PS: We'll miss you, George.:cr1:

Back