Advanced Users: 1.6 ALPHA Firmware w/PWM FAN CONTROL

StingerPerf

Turbo Freak
Many users here have been interested in a dedicated PWM fan control dialog, this, along with many more features has been added to the latest Alpha firmware release. If you have a well tuned/stable setup, are comfortable with how to upgrade/downgrade firmware, and want to give this a try, give the link below a try:
www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=77118

Do remember that this is an "Alpha" code. Be sure to have copies of your previous firmware and as always "File > Save Tune As" to keep a copy of your old tune, in case you run into a problem and need to revert.

Many users here have been interested in a dedicated PWM fan control dialog, this, along with many more features has been added to the latest Alpha firmware release. If you have a well tuned/stable setup, are comfortable with how to upgrade/downgrade firmware, and want to give this a try, give the link below a try:
www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=77118

Do remember that this is an "Alpha" code. Be sure to have copies of your previous firmware and as always "File > Save Tune As" to keep a copy of your old tune, in case you run into a problem and need to revert.

Good stuff, to make use of this do Xshift users need the expansion harness? Do you have suggestions on how would they wire it up?

I have to remove the computer from the red truck and connect it in the white truck because I removed the data xfer leads in the red truck.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Good stuff, to make use of this do Xshift users need the expansion harness? Do you have suggestions on how would they wire it up?
Depends on what I/O's in the 60 pin connector are not being used. Best to jump over to the support forum for specifics if you need help figuring out how to configure it.

Back