Active Georgia Members

Welcome Kevin, Hope you can come hang out sometime. Check back every once in a while to see whats happening...

BMWBig6
Ben Trapp
NLOC #780
Sonic Blue 03 Lightning
Build #1997

Please PM me for personal email address.

Welcome John,
What are you driving? Got any numbers for the ride...Please come and join us at a GTG....

Sorry no numbers. i have an 00 Lightning work truck ;) . its by no means a show truck, i use it as a daily driver and part time work truck. its been wrecked and not fixed. it needs some fix it up work. as soon as my daily is done ( i am putting a motor in my 95 eclipse) i am going to work on getting her back to tip top shape.

Fade i am in McDon all the time , i have never seen your truck.
i also hang out at my friends shop sometimes. WheelsDirect in stockbridge.

Sounds good to me. she has 109k on the dial. she has an exhaust leak i cant find and its driving me nuts. if you hit the highway balls to the wall and then come to a stop somewhere you can smell coolant but i cant find a leak anywhere. also the coolant smells like exhaust/fuel so i am thinking its a head problem or a cracked manifold. man thinking about it. this old truck needs some serious medical help.:banghead:

Put a Jar by the washing machine and start dropping change in it........We have some wrench turning folks here...

Sweet. has anyone here ever rebuilt a supercharger before ? i have the bearing kit to rebuilt mine but i havent ever done it before. i am sure i can but i would feel better if someone with experience held my hand :flamed:

does anyone here have the hotchkis tvs system ? i am thinking about getting but i would like some honest opinions on it before i fork out the cash.

i dont know if i want it ported or not. i have read too many horror stories about overheating and bearings locking up. i really would love to sell the wife and kids so i can get the JDM Whipple kit. :drugs:

Back