Abingdon Lowes cruise night, April 4, 2008

My friends who saw your truck and heard your truck were scared haha... Its nice to see some around, there was a red L that came into Wawa (543-22) that sounded really nice as well, didn't get to really meet him though

My friends who saw your truck and heard your truck were scared haha... Its nice to see some around, there was a red L that came into Wawa (543-22) that sounded really nice as well, didn't get to really meet him though

really low? or really loud and sound like ass?

also stuie you coming friday night? if so bring me a small grinder i need to work on my honda...

Loud... They liked it and were very impressed... A few of my friends are into cars and appreciated it, they havnt heard an L with a full exhaust before, mines still stock... We're putting my friends honda back together right now with a built engine and all the goodies, my expectations are not as high as his though lol... But his dads 71' GS is going to be very nice when its finished up

Check this out FYI...

Per the Lowescruisenight.com website:

I say ban them!

"Saturday, April 26, 2008

Great Night to Cruise
With good weather and a cruise also going on in Shrewsbury, we had a perfect night for a cruise. We managed close to 300 cruisers last night. And all seemed well mannered ......until around 10:15 when the "TUNERS" began to arrive. Couple that with some moron in a Dodge Dakota (doing a burnout) and a piece of **** butchered up Ford Econoline van (doing doughnuts) it made me a tad bit pissed off and not ready to deal with the Tuner guys speeding in and out all night. Obviously, the two afformentioned morons were thrown off the lot and told to never return.
With recent events being what they are I would like to put the question out to my fellow cruisers---- Do we make the decision to relieve ourselves of further issues and eliminate the TUNERS (domestic & imported)?
I personally believe their lack of respect for our Cruise and our collective desire to remain here at Lowes, we should remove them immediately. But I would love to hear from both sides before a decision is made. Please go to our Lowes Forum site at Lowes Cruiser Talk and make your vote count.
I do appreciate the recent help offered from long time fellow cruisers and the Md Mustang Club. I have said before and I will say it again, THIS IS YOUR CRUISE everyone has a vested intrest in our success, and you can make a difference. If you see something, let me know or feel free to help rule violators understand we have rules for a reason and everyone must obide by them.
PLease enjoy the new pictures and be sure to visit our Lowes Forum. (You do not need to register to comment) Thanks JBB"

I would realy love to come up one friday night but 118.7 miles and with friday trafic I wouldn't get there till Sat ha ha but looks like lots of fun.

Wow that sucks, I never stopped by Lowes on a Friday Night.

Is the import crowd really causing that big of a problem?

I watched the van and dakota, ridiculus... Apparently they havn't heard the term dont crap where you eat, I am all for leaving rubber but theres a time and a place for that and its not the local gathering... I hope things like that dont end up ruining it for the rest of us, were running out of places to go! And just to be fair its not specifically the imports, its the idiots, what would make you think that a one wheel burnout in a stock dodge dakota would make you "look" cool?? Maybe its just the jealous people who dont have anything to show off?? :headscratch:

Back