Abingdon Lowes cruise night, April 4, 2008

Red Mustang Gt

13.2@105 mph Stock!!!
Ok, heres a place to meet this friday if anyone wants to go:

Lowes Official Cruise Website

There's usually a few Lightnings there but not that many. This is a cool place to meet and shoot the sheet. I usually get there around 6:00 to 6:30, we can make it later if anyone wants. If the rear lot is to crowded, we can move it to the front lot. And as usual, keep it nice so the manager keeps the cruise going.

See you there...

Cliff

Hey, I will probably be able to make it out to that. Should be able to make it by 6. I hope to see a lot of you guys out there.

Man just found out i got practice on friday night, and a scrimmage saturday. I will hopefully try to make it up saturday after the scrimmage.

I spent every hour this week after class and work detailing my truck, still a couple things left, so if its raining I refuse to bring it out based on that!! Unfortunatly it does look like rain for both Friday and Saturday, who's up for next Friday??

My truck does'nt come out in rain either...looks like both days may get rained out. Sunday looks great though...

Last edited:
What happened?!?!? Unless some of you were there before I got there and left there were no Lightnings up at Lowes! I was the only one! A black Saleen F-150 rolled in for like 10 minutes but that was it... It didn't start raining around here till about 11:30-11:45... I was looking forward to meeting everyone so hopefully next time... I dont know about anyone else but I'm trying to get up to the track on Wednesday or Friday...

It was raining here off and on all day, I didnt go out and wash it because of that.

Im definately going when the weather is better, but I don't want to go there and sit in the truck to keep out of the rain lol

At around 4:30 I started drinkin my Jack and Coke, by the time I realized that the rain was'nt coming, it was too late (buzzed)...sorry. The cruise is every friday night so I'll see you there one day.

Me and the little ones will be at the cruise tonight if anyone wants to meet up...April 18, 2008 at around 6:30 p.m.

Alot of Mustangs there last weekend, 2 Lightnings.

Couldn't make it up there this past Friday but I am trying to get up there this Friday... Won't be till after work, so anytime after 8 most likely

Back