A Place to speak of the future of the Lightning

svtpickemup

Given all the interest in the Gen 3 concept, we have decided to create a forum specifically for the Gen 3 concept.

Happy posting!!

svtpickemup, excellent idea! I think a lot of forum members will appreciate your improvement to this site!

I don't neeed a Photoshop job, cause it's already SILVER!!! WOOT!! Rims I like em. They are different. Can't what for Chromies though.

This concept marks the end of the L line for me. All the HP in the world can't save that ugly POS.

Welcome RoboTruck. 93-95 was the best looking, 99-03 were nice too, this is a giant leap off the cliff.
I wonder if washer LEDs and under carriage neons are options? Subwoofer powered too? One good subwoofer can be heard from a block away and save on exhaust emissions.

Not for me which means one for someone else. I'll keep the 01.

Last edited:
I know what you mean about 93-95 being the best looking. Especially with the tube bumper. I'm having a hard time putting mine up for sale. I'm anticipating on getting a 2004 by mid year and can't decide if I should keep it or sell it and use that money towards the 2004. We'll see.

The price will be the determining factor...over $40,000 and Ford can keep it, less than $38,000 and I'll be seriously interested.

Last edited:
In keeping with the spirit of this thread. Its --

-- gotta have a solid axle rear end.

-- gotta offer rear-end gearing option.

-- gotta have automatic transmission option.

-- Brembo brakes.

-- Chrome yellow exterior paint choice.

-- Chrome wheels.

AND FINALLY

It cannot be cited as co-respondent in a divorce.

Back