A new daily driver?

How dare you guys abandon your trucks for a car! No utility, insurance rates... Your limited edition trucks have served you well and get attention everywhere you go. If you want a fast car get one with more style, attitude, and potential than a hopped up stang. Like a Z06 or the like. Sheesh:rolleyes:

I've had my limited edition truck since 95 thank you very much, it hasn't been abandoned for anything :rolleyes:

I also happen to like hopped up stangs.........

L8-APEX said:
How dare you guys abandon your trucks for a car! No utility, insurance rates... Your limited edition trucks have served you well and get attention everywhere you go. If you want a fast car get one with more style, attitude, and potential than a hopped up stang. Like a Z06 or the like. Sheesh:rolleyes:

Something with the right rods in it .....

A daily driver so that I can get that 12# pulley I have been eyeing... Wait - May as well get 2 pullies

Doug

You noticed that too eh Doug? Nice MANLEY rods in the damn thing cause they realized the motors go boom with out em.

It'd be nice it they stuck em in the Lightnin's too

L8 - We unix guys can afford both. It's only those in lesser IT professions that must do with less. :D

My only issue would be garage space and the further dilution of my performance enhancement spending between the 3... My poor cougar is in desparate need of another 5 grand...

Last edited:
Logan said:
L8 - We unix guys can afford both. It's only those in lesser IT professions that must do with less.

Tell it like it is Logan......AIX RULES!!

01 Performance Research tuned
----------------------------------------
4 way chip
2lb lower pulley
Severe Duty valve body
4x4 tranny pan
Full Mobil1 Syn treatment
Coming soon(hopefully) - HiPerf brakes, sway bars, traction bars

UNIX ---- NOT:mad:

One of these days it may grow up and become a real operating system like OS390. Then hackers will be out of business or something:D:D:D

Logan is taliking all big now about his excessive excess's.... Me thinks he may have a reality check coming in a few weeks.... Just guessing.... A couple mini admins may bite into the go fast budget.....
;)
Doug

OS390.....that's old! HAH! j/k

When Windows grows up...then hackers will be out of a job. If you have a security minded sys admin with a unix box....forget about it!

Last edited:
With my superior genetic structure, the mini-admins should be consulting for at least $100/hr by the time they're 4 months old. :p

Mat...ooooo Looks like I just got a new T-shirt. The folks around here will love that.

Back