A lilttle info

ok your right but still sal has the bes time in a gen 2 lightning and if i remember right his is red.. sure he didnt win wfc but everyone has bad days.... he ran a 10.78@127 In yet again another RED lightning... even trucking magazines "fastest ford lightning" ol' pops's truck... <<<<<<<<RED.. man i love RED....;d ;d :nb:

OK guys, lets compare apples to apples. Jasons truck is not even street legal, Sal's snorting the laughing gas ;t so I challenge any street legal L around these neck of the woods to run Jerry. Come on you guys, where are you at :confused: HaHaHa, my money will be on Jerry ;k until someone knocks him off his throne !!!
You guys are too funny, I'm going to put one of those banana's in for good measure ! LOL ... :db:

- Rick -

around here

your right ill give you that... Jerry does have the fastest L in our area.. but that still dont make black the fastest color.. Its still red... and i am with you all on the fact that their isnt a lightning around that can touch jerry.. I will say that in the near future i hope:confused: ill have the fastest Gen 2 around... like i said i hope.... it wont be as fast as jerrys but hopefully will be the fastest G2 in our area.... GUESS WHAT ITS RED!!!!!! :D :nb: ;t and :nb:

RED!

RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED RED . Nuff said!;Y ;Y ;Y ;Y ;Y ;Y

P.S. It'sRED

All this about which color is faster doesn't really matter as long as you know that the Gen 1s are the Fastest:eek:

LIGHTNING LARRY said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You're a funny guy.;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p

:db: :db: :db: :db: :db: :db: :db: :db: :db: :db: :db: :db: :db: :db:

Back