A Few Questions for L/HDFest

weareweird69

Accepting Donations
Alright, Im just gonna be firing out questions in the next few days/weeks leading up to the event in Topeka as they come to me.

We have acquired a golf cart, and would like to bring it along to get around the show/event, is there anything wrong with that? I mean, its just personal transportation!

Also, if we/I want to wash our/my truck(s) out there, what facilities are available to wash them? The long haul out there will sure be dirty for me.

As I think of it, Ill post it!
Thanks!

Hello Garrett,;w

1. You can bring your golf cart and use it...we are renting 4 carts for our use during the event.

2. There are many car washes just a couple of miles from the track and close to the hotel.:cool:

3. Before you ask, Topeka is the capitol of KS...but NO H00TERS:? :? :confused: ;m

...Dwight...

Alright!

No hooters, but, you cant win em all :(

Well, since Ill be taking a golf cart with us, that is if it arrives by the time the event is planned, where could we keep it so that it is safe from theives (I hate those people)?

How many trucks do we have attending so far Dwight?

Hello again Garrett,

There will be 24 hour security from 7 AM Friday morning until 5 PM Sunday. No one will be able to take golf carts out without our say so, so your cart is safe.;p

BTW, is your cart fast?:?
I will again be racing Shawn in the Golf Cart Drags Saturday night and want to "spank" him again this year. As usual, cheating is allowed, and that includes ringer carts....so if yours is faster than the 4 we have rented, I have dibs on yours!:D

So far ~100 have paid...but many are holding their money until the last couple of weeks!;m

See you in Topeka!:B2:

...Dwight...

Back