A,,,A,,,A...awwwrooooooooooooooooooooo

U

ultimatesurfa

Yo dudes how it be ...bet ya all are wonderin what dis is about...Well kick back...DJ has already gazed upon it...here it is a lil humor with some sweet blower sound...with me and my friend Kris , AKA'd DR L or DA ANIMAL(which he is),...notice the birdy whistlin,...thats a kennebell twin screw(whipple design)that puts out 8 lbs....the New M-1 manifold helps my vacuum signal drop faster..so I can easy 6 lb revs in da parking lot..in da vid yu can hear blower barkin(tryin to boost) a lil with lil throttle and the ever so present whistle..ohhh yes that whistle is all so sweet
biggrin.gif
this is da new 8.3 forged piston engine i was buildin...now reliability..for more boost
cool.gif
wink.gif
here it is,enjoy this, da surfa is speakin(havin fun)...and yull see why i call it arrrwoooooooo....
tongue.gif

RTD2 whistlin baby... click the link down below
http://eyikes.homestead.com/files/Mvc_150v.mpg

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph
da_surfas_beach.JPG

[This message has been edited by ultimatesurfa (edited 07-28-2001).]

[This message has been edited by ultimatesurfa (edited 07-31-2001).]

Interesting. My Kenne Bell was completely silent except for that "A...A... AWOOOO" sound. No whistle at all.

Let us know how it runs with the newfound animalism!

------------------
Later!
Jeff S.
Lightning #74 in '95 - 11.92@115.2-lotsa mods
Lightning #582 in '00 - 13.36@101.75- Swanson chip
1993 Probe GT - daily driver
1973 Datsun 240Z - project car
Drive 'em like ya stole 'em!
trux2.jpg

how come people are always knockin the kenne bells for the r/t?... everyone goes with powerdyne, which seems to be to be the cheap way out of a vortech or ati... what gives
Pete

What model K-B are you using? Mine whistles a little bit, but not that much. -Brian

------------------
94 Red Lightning
K-B Supercharger (7psi), BAP, plug wires and switch chip
K&N Filter, 180* Thermostat, Diesel Tube
Bassani x-pipe, Crane ps-91 coil and HI-6Tr Ign., Aeromotive FPR

My Other Toy:
78 Trans Am 400 w/nitrous

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Litng1:
Man I get a headache trying to read his posts.LOL</font>

...and I thought I was the only one.
smile.gif

Surf on,

------------------
- Kevin
Black '94 #907

cool.gif
to all in blower land that is kennebells ts7000 series...i believe its the same size as an m90? the L has?????i will be havin a custom pulley made to yield 11 lbs since 8 lb gives 9 now....10 must be 11???
biggrin.gif

that birdy has been gettin louder everytime i do a mod..this time bein manifold and forged bottom with total seal rings
tongue.gif
...i luv that sound and it gets me noticed..even my friends with l's luv it and respect it as i do theirs....anybody that comes out here ill give ya a ride and maybe even let ya drive in paradise...for yu guys with headaches from my posts forgive me its nothing personal i just luv flappin my lips.....especially in video's yeeeehawwwwwww
ill get ya all cyber tylenol and ease yur pain
wink.gif
(for yur surfaches) surfonnnnnnnnnnn blower friends and L gods.....

hey red R/T kennebell gets a bad rep because their customer service sucks and the knock retard system sucks too..So it(da system) if yu are not a tuner U will say it SUCKS
biggrin.gif
.I had to enhance the fuel system and bypass the knock retard system and put adjustable timing in (via btm)..i spent da bucks cause i knew this blower was gonna deliver the goods..and deliver it has so far 2.1 secs and almost 12 mile an hour...the killer is that 13.7 was off the throttle before the 1st MPH line.....i shuld of hung it i had detonation on top due to leak in coil boot at the distributor(massive one )and it broke...culd of 13 .5ved or so,,at 99 or so
biggrin.gif
????? ahhhhhh its still surfin..its all good in instant boost land huh kennebellers..
wink.gif

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph
da_surfas_beach.JPG

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Litng1:
Man I get a headache trying to read his posts.LOL</font>

Marcus, you are on a roll, dude.

I cannot stop laughing at that!! I really like the Surfa, but I don't think Ive ever been able to read more than 2 lines of his posts.

Dude, I am still laughing, outloud!! I swear!!

Gotta go, my head hurts!!!

Surfa, no offense. We are glad to have you on here.

Is it just me, or does the guy behnd the camera sound a little like Bill Murray in Caddy Shack? LOL, no harm intended. Truck sounds good, now how about some smokey acceleration clips, or inside the truck vids, possibly some fly bys?

------------------
White Lightning #2252//'80 Mercury Capri-306 balanced, D.S.S forged pistons, TFS heads, Holley 750,Tremec, 4.10 gears, more... 13.20@107MPH//'01 F-250 White, PSD, 6 speed, 4X4, extended cab,/wife's white '01 Sport Trac
I have a thing for white vehicles!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ultimatesurfa:
....anybody that comes out here ill give ya a ride and maybe even let ya drive in paradise...
</font>
Oh, now ya did it. Don't make promises you can't keep. The wife and I are coming out next year. It was that or the Caribbean and she wants Hawaii again. We were there in Oct. 99 and I guess she loved it, so we're comin' back. So don't break yur truck.
biggrin.gif
J/K

------------------
Stevie-Ray
NLOC #606
Double Aught Red L Gofastruck, #3460 DOB 5-31
ARE LSII
BedRug
Homedics BackExpert 2000
Custom mats
SVT Front End Cover
Clear tails
Keypad Entry
JL Stage II Ram Air
2001 Ranger 4X4 Daily Driver
9993917.jpg

Break...whooo meee..... i just eliminate the weak links(i shuld get rid of me
biggrin.gif
)i'm a weak link...yu know the short between the steerin wheel and the seat
biggrin.gif

I'll keep it together for ya gitchi...just gotta punish it a couple times at the track...Just a couple 6 or 10,,,,yu know...
there will still be a rolling chassis..i can gaurantee that....as far as the drive train..well that depends on that lil birdy under my hood
wink.gif
COME ON DOWN...hawaiia with gitchi in da house!!!!

------------------
Da ultimatesurfa
surfin your turf!!!
1999 CC dakota r/t
13.74@97mph
da_surfas_beach.JPG

Back