95 white L for sale

Damn I'm tired of people low balling these trucks. Ya wanna pay 6,500 go buy a damn regular f-150 then.

I think the price is fine where you got it!!! Leave it be!!

Like I've said before, the value won't go up until we make it do so!!

Heck, our trucks are as rare if not more so than the 93 Cobra's and see what one of those goes for with 50k miles on it.. Dare you tell the guy you'd give him 6,500$$ HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes:

I've now purchased 3 used Gen 1's in the past 2 years. The price realistically for this truck is $9000-$9,500. (maybe not here, but on ebay or autotrader.)

nast94 said:
Damn I'm tired of people low balling these trucks. Ya wanna pay 6,500 go buy a damn regular f-150 then.

I think the price is fine where you got it!!! Leave it be!!

Like I've said before, the value won't go up until we make it do so!!

Heck, our trucks are as rare if not more so than the 93 Cobra's and see what one of those goes for with 50k miles on it.. Dare you tell the guy you'd give him 6,500$$ HA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said in the other post, if they were worth 12K+, they would sell for 12k+.

They are worth that much if your a TRUE enthusiast, but I'd rather argue about it with a wall!!

I was thinking of selling mine about a month ago, but if $7-9k is all its worth then I'll let it collect dust for the next 10 years. Just my opinion.

Rhite95 said:
If all I can get for mine is 7-9k I will let sit and just put
500 miles a year on it

Rhite95...I'm very interested in your truck. It is exactly what I'm looking for. Does $10,000 sound like a fair price to you? That is the most I'd be willing to pay.

My only problem is I'm in the middle of trying to sell my 2004 Saleen S281-SC. Once I have it sold, I'd like to talk to you about your truck.

I'll send you a PM later.

Thanks...

- Rob

Back