95 Lightning for sale

LO VOLTAGE

95 Lightning for sale. # 292 of 2280, black with 93,000 miles. Superchip, K&N cone filtercharger, supertrapp tuneable side exit exhaust, Ford Motorsport Headers, 18" Eagle 167 polished alloy rims with 275/40/ZR18 Goodyears. 4 Stock rims w/tires come with truck along with spare tire. Full customized airbag suspension all around. 1/4" line, slow lift, slow lowering, 1/4 compressor, 6 gallon air tank. Have some problems with airbag setup, dont have time or tools to fix it. Have some components for fastbag setup. New VIAR 450 compressor, clear 10 switch box. Custom 4-link suspension in rear. No front springs or rear leafs. Sway bars will come with truck. New Kenwood speakers in door, and behind seats. Pioneer 350 head unit. 2 Rockford Fosgate 10" Punch HE-2's with Rockford Power BD-500 amp. Subs and amp may not come with truck. Billet front grille, stock grille available. Peel away tonneau cover on bed. One-piece window in rear, stock three piece will come with truck. Clear front turn signals, Stock tailights on truck but have clears to go with. Was a project truck that wont get finished b/c I just bought a 2004 Lightning. Asking $7000 or best offer. -STEVE

pictures here

nice truck and good luck with it, i really like those rims....if u dont mind me asking what do they cost and where?....i tried google, and did not find them...., i am sure u dont want to just sell them, but if u do, let me know cause i would be very interested....thanks

that would be cool to trade but i just bought a 2004 lightning so i cant afford it , i really need to sell it. the rims are eagle series 167's. i have no idea if they are in production any more. they are nice though, i should have gotten 20's instead of 18's but i think they still look good. later fellaz

thanks bro if only i could get someone to buy it. i had one lead but it turned out to be a young guy who couldnt get the money from his dad!

been pretty good mike, got married, getting ready to move to arizona next month, i really need to sell the truck. im dropping it $500, hopefully someone will get it. thats pretty much it for me. hows life been for you?

I have been good Steve. Congrats on the marriage. Really wish I could buy that truck from you, for my girl to drive. When you moving to AZ?

Life has been pretty good, I have a new girl in my life, she is so great. We are very happy together. She got bit by the Lightning bug.

good to hear mike, yea that bug is hard to resist huh? im glad you are doing well. i keep getting calls about the truck but nobody is being serious yet and its really frustrating. i NEED to sell this truck in less than 2 weeks before i move!!!! laterz

steve

iI'd love to do it johnny but we both know the value might go down a lil bit. but if worst comes to worst, i will definetly keep ya in mind bro.

Back