95' Lightning 4-Sale Runs 11's

Lightning Ralph

7 Second Club
I'm selling my White 95' Lightning SVT#358. I live in central New Jersey. Here are my List of Mods: This truck will drive anywhere. It has run 11.86 @ 115.81 mph...

Powerdyne XB-1A Supercharger (12# Boost)
NX Nitrous 100 Wet Shot
30# Injectors
70mm T/B
PSP flip chip
PI. 3000 Convertor
Level 10 Valve Body
Eaton 4.10 Posi
Down's Rear Girdel
ELD. Reverse Quad shocks
M/T ET Drags 31x10.5w
Factory wheels & tires
Ported Stock GT40 Cast Iron Heads
Extrude Honed Lower GT40 Intake
FMS 5.0 HO Roller Cam
Pickrel Exhaust (Long Tubes)
FMS 1.70 Cobra Rockers
Electric Fan
Underdive Pulleys
Stock Hood & Cowl Inductin Hood
Down's Racing Roll Pan
A.R.E. Fiberglass Tonnue Cover
New Firestone Firehawk Tires
MSD 6BTM Ignition

$10,000 or B/O 76,000 miles/ Super clean Never HitTurboSVTpu@aol.com
Ralph Voorhees

22575-693-13597.jpg

Last edited:
White01Light said:
What does it run without the NX? Does it have cats??

This truck has run 12.27 @ 109 mph on just the Blower. I have the Full Pickrel Exhaust system with Long Tubes, X-Pipe, High Flow Cats, & Race Muffler. The Truck sounds quiet @ idle but when you Stand on it, It is Loud. :D I'm selling the truck to pay for my New Race motor.

22575-693-7473.jpg

Last edited:
Ralph You suck! Dawn said if I didn't have to buy her a house I would be allowed to get it . Where were you a month ago!? :D :tu: Good luck!

I wanted that peice of History ... You should have mentioned that your truck was in the February 2004 issue of MM/FF That alone was worth an extra 2K:D Something about Blistering the 1/4 mile :tongue: And to think ,I was gonna give you my truck and 7 grand for it :banghead: Oh well you snooze you loose :(

Damn I just saw this post...........Where were ya when I was in the market for one back in Dec?????? Would have been so much easier to get it locally then to have to get one all the way in Ohio. lol.......oh well..........

Hey, btw Ralph.....where do you live in Hamilton......I never see any Gen 1's up this way.......except 1 red one around rt 33 area once in a while..........and there's a black one parked across from the applebees on 33 that's been for sale for like 2 yrs.

Geeze Jamie.........do you know everyone on here and what they do? lol

Alright I guess that explains why I don't see him ever. I only drive mine a couple times a week. Right now it's got 46,000 on the OD. I'm gonna be upset when it hits 50. But oh well...Keep on driving it and doing upgrades.......

:tu:

:3g:

Back