Sold: 94 Oxford Lightning Ky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be happy to answer any questions or post additional pictures for serious inquires.

Make offer, must go. Girlfriend is already b!tching lol

Make me an offer. I can pick someone up at the local airport if you fly in. Truck is tuned up and ready for another road trip!

Not even one offer..? Not that I want to lose any more money on it.

Very nice truck, surprised I still have it considering the amount of people who love these old trucks. I dont think it has one rock chip in the front end. It rides, brakes, corners, accelerates, and functions as it should! Clean, all together interior and very nice clean straight body.

I've been eye balling it since it was posted. If it was closer I would be all over it. Clean truck. GLWS.

truck looks pretty clean.
you will more than likely have to lower the price..because at the end of the day the truck is still stock. i ended up selling mine for 6k with mods..
just my 2 cents..
good luck on sale anyway..:D

Hey thanks for the reply! But, not everyone wants a modded truck! Plus the fact of the recent paint and all the new parts. I'll continue to drive it and entertain offers in the meantime!

Hey thanks for the reply! But, not everyone wants a modded truck! Plus the fact of the recent paint and all the new parts. I'll continue to drive it and entertain offers in the meantime!

your right not everyone wants a modded truck.mine had a 6 month old paint job as well..except i ended using a bright white..vs the oxford white..:D

your right not everyone wants a modded truck.mine had a 6 month old paint job as well..except i ended using a bright white..vs the oxford white..:D

That's why I bought it myself. It was untouched, so could start fresh without a bunch of junk parts or cheap parts. Gives the opportunity for someone to make the truck how they want it, not how someone has made it. "built not bought"!

Bump, let's get this thing sold!

This truck has factory front and rear sway bars (a few of you have asked, forgot to mention that in the ad) and still has the smog pump on the truck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back