94 lightning for sale (build # 2064)

C

cp5699

Hi everyone. Its a sad day for my truck. I need to sell it to pay for college. I ve had it for almost 6 years and done a lot of work on it over the past 6 years. Its got 74000-75000 miles on it. I have to look to make sure but its in there. Its all covered in my garage right now. I have put only 4500 miles on it in the past three in a half years. Well here is a list of mods: canfield alum. heads, lunati roller cam conversion kit (I have specs on the cam), fully built level 10 transmission w/ 2800 stall billet alum. converter (I paid $3600 for the whole setup), PSP mass air setup w/ dual flip chip, dual electric fans, underdrive pulleys, intake spacer, tall motorsport valve covers, 1.72 billet alum. roller rockers, fuel pressure gauge, boost/vacuum gauge(I used to have a vortex supercharger on it but sold it to also pay for school), air fuel ratio gauge w/ a triple gauge pod, a 4/6 belltech lowering kit, sir micheal steel roll pan. The list just keeps going and going. It is a sweet truck that I have taken care of as good as you can take care of a car. I have never even let anyone but myself drive it, my wife has probably only driven it 5-6 times in the past 6 years. It has been my baby for a long time and I am real upset that I have to get rid of it but thats the way things go. I'm looking for a fast sale. I am asking $13,500 for the truck. But I will take any reseanable offer. I just want someone who will take care of it and not make a farm truck out of it or something.(LOL) A stock truck in good condition and low miles is worth that, plus the thousands of dollars I have invested on top of that. My phone # is (225)-791-0775 and my email is CP5699@aol.com

Thanks Craig

I must sell this truck so if anyone is interested, I will not turn down any reasonable offer. thanks Craig

You got mail.
smile.gif

------------------
Black 93
Vortech 10lbs
Bassani headers
Bassani X-Pipe
1.7 RR
Flowmasters
24lbs inj
Custom PSP chip
K&N
Crane ing with retard
Level 10 shift kit

Wow, what a killer deal!!! If I could only scrape up the cash. This sounds like a great deal guys!

------------------
Chuck P
1993#3951 (24k miles, mod'ed and lots of custom parts)
NLOC#138
NLOC Michigan area Regional Representative
MiLOC#10
my-L_fr_3-4_view-small.jpg

00 Focus ZX3
99 GT conv
91 GT (race/show car- in hibernation)

Did you rec my e-mail.

------------------
Black 93
Vortech 10lbs
Bassani headers
Bassani X-Pipe
1.7 RR
Flowmasters
24lbs inj
Custom PSP chip
K&N
Crane ing with retard
Level 10 shift kit

I just got some pics of my truck scanned on to my computer but I m not sure of how to put them on here. So if anyone would like to see the pics (if interested) just let me know and I can email them. Thanks Craig

K_Walls did you recieve the pics of the truck. I got a message this morning saying that they did not go through. Email me and let me know.

Back