94 L for sale

finl42

Ok, gonna try and sell the Lightning again.

112,000 miles, black exterior. It has been a really great truck for me for the last 1+ years.

Located near Kansas City, MO.

$5,500! Come and get it...this is way cheaper than most I have seen...and it is a great truck!

Joel

redsvt150 - email me or let me know here...do you want my phone number?

To all interested...

Cell - 816.616.9216

If I do not answer leave a message!

Thanks...

joel

Any interest in trading? Have a 96 Xplorer. 4x4 leather loaded ...130?K miles...or 96 Maxima GLE, leather, loaded. 97K miles. Just wondering. I really want another L but have to get rid of one of these first.

finl42 said:
redsvt150 - email me or let me know here...do you want my phone number?

To all interested...

Cell - 816.616.9216

If I do not answer leave a message!

Thanks...

joel

Joel,

When is a good time to call?

Brad

Brad -

Just call anytime, and if I don't answer just leave a message. I'll call you back.

Someone local came and looked at the truck last night, I'll have word on whether he buys it today. Him and his friend were really nice and I think he'd take care of it. They were really impressed with it too from what I could tell.

Give me a call...sometimes I'm wondering if I'm selling the wrong vehicle.

Joel

To everyone -

The truck is still for sale! It will be getting a waxing this weekend with any luck :) Hopefully BOTH of them will get waxed so I can snap pictures of them sitting next to eachother (the 99 and the 94).

Thanks to all for the interest.

To SVT450 - I am not interested in trading at the time. The only reason I am selling this one is because I picked up a 99 L for under $11,000!

Thanks again...

Halfway to where? California or Colorado? Makes a big difference...and only meeting halfway (if it's a long drive) if I have some money in hand first...let me know where you live!

Back