Sold: 94 ford lightning red (28,000 miles) supercharged

Status
Not open for further replies.
$10,000 OBO
94 red ford lightning
Dyno at 405 H.P and 430 ft-lb torque to the wheels.
28,000 original miles on the truck.
Mods-
Vortec supercharger 8 psi
Edelbrock heads
#18 steeda cam
24 lbs injectors
Headers with borla muffler
Built transmission (shifts hard)
MSD ignition
New tires
New spark plugs
I have had the truck for almost 3 years only problems I have had is spark plugs, battery, and tires.
Truck is in great shape has one small dent in the back right bumper but you can barly see it.
I have all the reciets and factory parts for everything that is done to the truck adds up like $10,000 all work was done to truck by steeda motor sports by the first owner and I am the 3rd owner and I bought it from a friend.
1/4 mile is in the 12s but I have never ran it my self but that is what the guy I bought it from told me.
I will upload some pictures when I get home this evening.
If you have anymore question you can post on here or text or call me at 318-594-1100
I live in Columbia la.

If you upload them to a free file sharing site like Photobucket, then you'll be able to post the images here that way. Let me know if you need help with that.

$10,000 OBO
94 red ford lightning
Dyno at 405 H.P and 430 ft-lb torque to the wheels.
28,000 original miles on the truck.
Mods-
Vortec supercharger 8 psi
Edelbrock heads
#18 steeda cam
24 lbs injectors
Headers with borla muffler
Built transmission (shifts hard)
MSD ignition
New tires
New spark plugs
I have had the truck for almost 3 years only problems I have had is spark plugs, battery, and tires.
Truck is in great shape has one small dent in the back right bumper but you can barly see it.
I have all the reciets and factory parts for everything that is done to the truck adds up like $10,000 all work was done to truck by steeda motor sports by the first owner and I am the 3rd owner and I bought it from a friend.
1/4 mile is in the 12s but I have never ran it my self but that is what the guy I bought it from told me.
I will upload some pictures when I get home this evening.
If you have anymore question you can post on here or text or call me at 318-594-1100
I live in Columbia la.

Are you intersted in any trades ?

This truck still available? I am not having any luck finding exactly what I am looking for in a truck but I really like yours. 28000 miles is really low so I am guessing there is no rust on the truck? My brother lives in Prairieville and I would like to get him to go check it out if it is still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back