Sold: 94 Cobra 331 stroker fullly built & V2 intercooled supercharged& 6 speed 10.5 K

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT Zorro

For sale a true 94 Cobra fully built 331 forged eagle kit stroker, RHS heads, blower cams, upper polished & lower Trick flow series R intake, V2 Vorctech intercooled, long tube headers & H pipe, K member, adapted 6 speed, built rear end with 4:10, subframe connectors, safety loop , TCI bellhousing & the best does have a Megasquirt ECU to tune car on real time...and list continue....... asking 10.5K car loacted SW Kansas....Have more than asking price on this car on mods, so no low ball please, don't have to sell just want to down size on toys.
Please only potential buyers this time, I have this car for sale on other sites but only being flooded by window shoppers & test drivers that only wasted my time, so no more people that want to test the car only to seen what this car have and walk away, no more test drive for dreamers, If you want a test I will drive the car and run the hell out of it but cash need to be shown first..........If you have a real interest U can PM your Phone # ,,,,,,,, I might consider a partial trade for a non project mustang with a 2.3 turbo motor :tu but only a partial trade with a big chunk of money on my way , not intersted on your 6K (+) modified stang, what I'm really want is cash and reduced my toys gang., I prefer Notchback I might consider a 5.0 but a 2.3 turbo is highly prefered but again not interested on a trade where you ask a high price (I need the money instead) if cash is offered and if you are serious I might consider a little offer down on price but do not expect a big chunk..:scared1:
update: I just installed a new set of 9mm For racing cables (blue) new rotor & cap MSD and new spark plugs 2 steps colder. Car does have a MSD box & Coil, tires & wheels are almost brand new. A/C is remved but all connectors still in there and have AC compressor as well, AC pulley delete installed, just removed for weight relief.

I might consider straight trade for a GEN 2 with no issues and if it is a 99-00 highly prefered with intercooler recall done and no blown spark plugs (previously I have own 3 GEN's 2 and one of those I build with 620 RWHP & 680 TQ with E-85), Also I might consider a GEN I but must be well modified(stroker, turbo, supercharged) as well not stock with common bolt ons and not on need of body work, I currently own one and previously I have owned 2 GEN's 1 modified. if a GEN 1 is stock or stock with common bolt ons and want a trade probably I take it but I expect cash on your end, I won't do a straight trade for GEN 1 stock or stock with common bolt on :scared1: I have over 12(+) K invested on this cobra not counting the car value itself. The asking price is strictly a cash deal not a trade value so don't do the math...... because 90% cash is prefered & 10 % interest on a trade.

Last edited:
Now a trade for a GEN 2 or GEN 1 is considered, please read the bottom of add for more info.!!!!!!!cash is highly prefered!!!!!
Lowered to $9,200 cash price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back