Sold: 93 Red Lightning - 60k Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

StangBuilder

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
Time to sell my 60k mile 1993 red Lightning. This is a solid 8 out of 10 truck that has documented mileage. I purchased the truck about 5 years ago from the second owner at 38k miles. The truck is mostly stock with a custom Flowmaster cat-back, bed liner, clear front bra, MSD Pro Billet distributor with wires, new starter, new brake master cylinder, and new battery. Custom stereo system with Pioneer head unit, JBL amp, and Infinity speakers.... Lightning center seat.... Like new Nitto tires.... Newly installed Ford OEM mirrors that I bought for a ridiculous price a couple of years ago.... This is one of the nicest trucks in the Houston, Texas area....

Priced to sell at $7,850.

IMG_1500.jpgIMG_1503.jpgIMG_1501.jpgIMG_1513.jpgIMG_1509.jpg

This truck is still available..... This is a chance to own a low mileage excellent Lightning for a very reasonable price.... $7,850 or best offer....

can you get more pics? underneath? All four corners, roof, bed. A/C heat work? transmission shifts properly? ABS working? both fuel pumps/tanks? Any front end work needed? Can you PM me the VIN so I can run a carfax, and the lowest price you'd take since it says OBO.

thanks,

Richard

can you get more pics? Yes.... I will try and post some but please send PM me your email for more.... underneath? All four corners, roof, bed. A/C heat work? Yes both work.... I also have a new spare compressor for the truck that I will include in on the deal (it was purchased for one of my Mustang builds but will fit the Lightning) transmission shifts properly? Yes....ABS working? Yes... both fuel pumps/tanks? Yes... Any front end work needed? No.... Can you PM me the VIN so I can run a carfax, Will do.... and the lowest price you'd take since it says OBO.

can you get more pics? Yes.... I will try and post some but please send PM me your email for more.... underneath? All four corners, roof, bed. A/C heat work? Yes both work.... I also have a new spare compressor for the truck that I will include in on the deal (it was purchased for one of my Mustang builds but will fit the Lightning) transmission shifts properly? Yes....ABS working? Yes... both fuel pumps/tanks? Yes... Any front end work needed? No.... Can you PM me the VIN so I can run a carfax, Will do.... and the lowest price you'd take since it says OBO.

cobrarichie@rtconline.com

Some notes on the truck....

All features work except the fog lights, just found that out tonight.... The paint on the truck is 3/4 original... The passenger side was repainted in base coat/clear coat at some point early in its life... I have not been able to find any body work on the truck so I can only guess the truck was scratched down that side.... The steering wheel is in great shape but I sat it out in the Texas sun one day this summer and the glue started coming through the upper leather holes.... I have the original air box and center console....

Again... This is a 60k mile truck that drives very tight like a 60k mile truck should.... It isn't perfect but it is one the nicest examples of a Gen 1 in this area.....

Price is "or best offer" and cash does talk.... But understand I have priced this truck at a very fair price.....

Some notes on the truck....

All features work except the fog lights, just found that out tonight.... The paint on the truck is 3/4 original... The passenger side was repainted in base coat/clear coat at some point early in its life... I have not been able to find any body work on the truck so I can only guess the truck was scratched down that side.... The steering wheel is in great shape but I sat it out in the Texas sun one day this summer and the glue started coming through the upper leather holes.... I have the original air box and center console....

Again... This is a 60k mile truck that drives very tight like a 60k mile truck should.... It isn't perfect but it is one the nicest examples of a Gen 1 in this area.....

Price is "or best offer" and cash does talk.... But understand I have priced this truck at a very fair price.....

Pics do work. Can you tell me why it doesn't have any bed decals? Was the bed painted? The stereo is it bluetooth compatible? And can you PM me your bottom line price.

Pics do work. Can you tell me why it doesn't have any bed decals? Was the bed painted? The stereo is it bluetooth compatible? And can you PM me your bottom line price.

Bed decals were removed from truck before I bought it..... The passenger side fender, door, and bed had been repainted at some time before I bought the truck.... As you can tell from the pictures it is hard to tell until I point it out.... I have looked along with several others that do paint and body work and it doesn't appear that any body work was done on side of truck that was repainted....

Stereo was installed in the truck before I bought it.... Have not idea if it is Bluetooth compatible.... But I do have the original book for the head unit and will look in it tonight....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back