93 Red for sale,

srb88042

Ill start with the following this truck has about 77,500 miles, and is immaculate condition, also was stored the only winter i had it, its got an extang soft tonneau, bassani shorties, and a bassani xpipe with no cats(i have the full stock exhaust system if the buyer would like it), altezza style tails an aftermarket ignition box, and an aftermarket pioneer cd player, Oil was changed after the winter and is fresh (i only had the truck for a 1000 miles) while i had it and it was always washed and waxed. Its a great all around truck. There is underbody rust but thats to be expected with a truck in maine, Im selling because its horrible on gas and i cant afford it, and the insurance is outragous with me being 16. As far as i know also im the 3rd owner and it has a clean title One thing it does need is a sticker as it ran out about a week ago.

31446-665-10706.jpg

31446-665-10704.jpg

i am asking $$$$7,000 but the price is negotiable, ill accept trades depending on what the vehicle is

Last edited:
TTT please dont hesitate to call me if you want some more info on this truck, i will also ship to any state at the buyers cost

Contact Info

Shawn Bryant
207 283 6460

:usflgwav: :usflgwav:
We're doing pretty good, I am trying to get my Gen 2 Lightning back in show condition. I'm about 84 miles North of Augusta right across the river from Bangor.

George

I've got a 94 SHO I am thinking about selling/trading. Was looking for a contour SVT but I would deff not mind a Gen 1.

Back