Ad Expired: 93 Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my truck that I am looking to sell. Have a big medical bill to pay off. Im in Fairview Hts IL, 20 min from downtown ST Louis
Its a black 93 that has been sitting for the last ten years behind a shop. Someone stole the wheels when I got it so I picked up some 99 wheels. I have drilled the wheels to fit, but need a little more work to fit. LOTS of new parts. Only has 140K on the clock. I bought it from the original owner and have yet to register it, so I still have the first title. It does have the bed off right now as I am stripping the rear frame to paint and do a C-notch and shakle and hanger kit. Haven't bought the I beams and spring for the front yet. Interior is almost back to new with all new carpet and a few new parts. Last owner just did the brakes on it. The motor has all good compression, I tested it and was between 125 and 135. still needs some TLC, has some rust in the usual spots but not bad. Other tan the hood, the paint cleans up real nice.
Gen 2 Wheels
Mesh and Billet grill
C-notch
Rear Shackle hanger
New Fuel tank
New Fuel pump
Bump stops
Roll pan
Shock mounts
Dash Cover
Front axle hangers
Lowering shackles
Air dam
Dash LED bulbs
Carpet Kit
Headlights
Tune-up
Misc
Bumper
Lincoln Navigator center console
Looking to get $3800
Email: ninty4lite@hotmail.com
Can text pics.

Sorry you have to sell it for medical bills. I definitely feel your pain there. Wife had a major surgery last year and we have insurance and it still cost us alot of $$$ out of pocket.

Good luck with the sell and with bill

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Couple of questions. Does the vehicle run? I would have to drive it back to Texas is it in well enough condition I could cannon ball it back home?

Couple of questions. Does the vehicle run? I would have to drive it back to Texas is it in well enough condition I could cannon ball it back home?
You still happen to have the gen 2 lightning wheels

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back