Sold: 93 Lightning roller

Status
Not open for further replies.

93REDBOLT

Read complete ad $3500 FIRM

Don’t like the truck, price or ad move on. If serious text for pics (636)544-2669

93 Ford Lightning roller. 106,XXX miles on odometer. I’ve owned the truck since 2004. Racelines not included with truck.

Body- body was stripped to bare metal, and re painted 10 years ago and the paint was from 2 different batches and the bed and cab forward are off in color from each other. The body is however perfect with no dings, and absolutely no rust. All stock ford body parts. Bed has had a very small “mini tub “ done to have more room to run a 315/60/15 when it was lower.

Frame was sandblasted along with all suspension parts and painted with epoxy paint in chassis black. It has a C notch for rear axle. Has 2 bottom leafs removed from spring pack (I no longer have them). Has 50/50 drag shocks on back & 3 way adjustable drag shocks on front. Stock coils & beams on front. I have front sway bar, no rear.

Rear end is stock lightning housing with a tru trac, 3.55 gears, arp cap studs, and rear cover girdle. Has lightning force long bars.

Interior is very nice other than a crack in the drivers door panel by the map pocket. It has a dodge center seat upholstered in factory lightning material. It comes with a steering column gauge pod, and a 2 gauge pillar pod (no aftermarket gauges included) and the original A pillar trim that is uncut. It is missing one A/C vent in dash (There might be one in the box extra parts I have with truck, not sure) Has a cheap dual brand stereo receiver.

Factory wheels need refinished, two are pealing & other 2 are bare. 2 brand new hankook tires & 2 old good year gt2s that need replaced.

Mass Air harness. The stock wiring harness was modified by Ed (struck by) to use a foxbody mustang mass air computer (not included I was using megasquirt) and a Baumann transmission controller (included)

It comes with a new 130 amp alternator, all accessory brackets power steering pump with less than 500 miles, A/C compressor (off truck not charged) stock radiator with mark 8 fan. Electric fan wiring.

Fuel system is a stock sumped tank with 10an main line split to 2 8an and a 6 an return line. It comes with NO regulator, pump or fuel rails. Has a struckby power systems fuel pump wiring with relays & tied into the factory inertia switch.

Transmission is stock with a level 10 brand shift kit and deep Derale pan

For this to be a running driving truck it would need a minimum of ; engine throttle to oil pan, exhaust headers to tailpipe, fuel rails, pump and regulator, and a fox body mass air computer or megasquirt MSPNP2.

Might do partial trades for foxbody parts. Looking for a Novi 2000, Vortech YSI, or possibly T trim kit with passenger side mount. Also big tube headers for a fox with AOD, and 3” exhaust. 5x 4.5” wheels 15x10 with 6.5”bs and 15x3.5 or 17x4 fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back