93 Lightning Fog Light Passenger Side

Roadbird

Anyone know where I can find a NOS or even good used passenger side fog light for my 93 Lightning. After three weeks of searching I thought I finally found the part number and a parts store that had one. But the parts supplier sent me a photo and it was not a match to the Driver side at all.

The part numbers I found were as follows:

OEM F3TZ15200H Drivers Side Found One NOS Received it Perfect

OEM F3TZ15200J Supposed to be Passenger side Thought I found one but photo from parts place showed it was really a different Drivers side.

See Photo

Anyone know anything? Anyone with a spare or parting out?

Thanks
Roadbird

Attachments

• 93 Lightning Fog Lights.jpg
    93 Lightning Fog Lights.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 32
The Lightning p/n's from FordParts.com are F3TZ-15200-F (with black connector) and F3TZ-15200-J (with white connector). The part numbers you got are listed as Explorer fogs. But hey, if they fit, great.

I think the only difference in passenger/driver side is the length of the pigtail -- the lamp housing and lens are the same.

The Lightning fogs were made by Bosch, and their part number is 1305354945 (same for both sides). You'll have to replace the Bosch connector with a Ford connector, but that's an easy fix.

And don't spend 3 weeks searching for part numbers next time -- now that you've found us, check the FAQ section for this:

Finding Replacement Parts

Back