93 Lightning - 95 E4OD : what connector?

Jamie, I resent the message today to Mike Glover asking him about the diodes and ICY1 processors. I should hear back today.
I am going out on a limb here and it may turn out to be false but I'm thinking that the diodes are indeed moved to the ICY1 processors and there lies one of the differences in the catchcodes between the C3P2,C3P3 and ICY1s. Certainly there is at least something written warning the use of 95 solenoids in earlier processors. Raymond, do you know anything of this. Does anyone have an ICY1 processor that the can put up a pic of the board??

BTW, Im texting Paul for his input.

I still have a stash of PCMs, when I get a chance I'll look. I would say however that catch codes do not reflect material/hardware differences just programming. You guys remember some early L's had Motorola processors and no tuning device that I had would work on them even though the catch code was the same as others. That is actually how I got to meet Jerry and Justin face to face, none of us could figure why the heck an EEC-Tuner wouldn't work on Justin's truck. I drove up to OK we messed with the truck for a while then opened up the ECM and bam Motorola...

Anyway I'll try to get some pictures.

Is this true? I am about to put in a 1995 transmission, i recently acquired into my 1993..... I guess, I will be needing to find a ICY1 ECU or i can swap the solenoid pack?

Back