'93 Black Almost 48K - No Mods

Draconious

In Michigan about 20 miles N. of Detroit... so it HAS seen salty winters, but not very much of them... I neglet washing it.. its dirty, paint is bad on the '93s any way...

48K Miles...

Spent most of its time parked in the driveway...

I dont race it... I only do jack rabit starts now and then...

I am kinda the only owner, my dad was first owner.. was sort of both of our trucks...

Never did any mods, other then a simple K&N filter day it was purchased...

Tires were replaced a year ago...

Break Lines were redone twice...

A bushing on the suspension was replaced and the bracket cuz I turn too tight lol..

Just put a dent on the front bumper last night runing over a sapling in sisters yard.. at night BLAH... it should pop out... paint scratches...

only rust spot that needs attention is under rear window.. were all the F150s get it... its just quorter sized... surface right now...

only issue with the interior, is dust, and a small tear in a smller part of the dash board.. right over the XLT logo on glove box...

Ford Torino Hood Scoop was screwed onto the hood... by my dads, I liked it I left it there.

Engine compartment is basicly dirty... lol... i never cleaned in there since it was new, as I said neglected...

I still drive it to the post office once in a while...

Need the money for college and plane tickets... ive put college off for way too many years...

I do NOT realy want to sell it so I will just ask $19,500K...

Not trying to be a d#*k or anything, but I've seen a perfect gen 1 with 3,000 miles go for a bit less than $19,000 on eBay.

:? Tim bought a white Gen one with alittle over 40K milles for about $10,000

Last edited:
Draconious said:

I neglet washing it.. its dirty, paint is bad on the '93s any way...

Ford Torino Hood Scoop was screwed onto the hood.

Engine compartment is basicly dirty... lol... i never cleaned in there since it was new, as I said neglected...

I do NOT realy want to sell it so I will just ask $19,500K...

Dont worry its not going sell!

wow... Salty winters, bad paint, neglect, 48k miles, etc AND $19,500. I am usually one to try to stay out of "pricing laughs" but this one is great.

Let me guess. You told the wife you were going to put it up for sale because she bickers about it. So you put it up with an outrageously high price so that you can show her "See, no one wants it", and you get to keep it.

Genius :tu:

LOL yea something like that ;) -- but like I said I dont want to sell it... so I just made price high, cuz other wise i would not have put a price, then I would get flooded wtih "how much?" emails.. from ppl that are not serious about buying it... and while it saw salt... it was only driven once or twice in it... underside is still black.. not orange lol.. its just dusty/dirty...

Last edited:
Back