93 454ss/2006 gto

Spencedaddy

$pencedaddy
found a red 454SS on the freeway and couldn't resist..he DEFINITELY had exhaust, if not more, but i pulled up next to him, and i think he got a headstart, i punched it, and started pulling away, still in O/D, and he finally shut it down..

also, friday night, i found a 2006 yellow GTO, and i did a three horn start, from a rolling 20 or 30, i had crappy reaction time, i dunno why, and he started pulling away, albeit very slowly, i looked up the stats, those things are doing 4.6 0-60, and putting out around 500 horses, i woulda gotten killed off the line...

nobody saturday night though, i gotta find where the tuners hang out on weekends, i get so bored....

found a red 454SS on the freeway and couldn't resist..he DEFINITELY had exhaust, if not more, but i pulled up next to him, and i think he got a headstart, i punched it, and started pulling away, still in O/D, and he finally shut it down..

also, friday night, i found a 2006 yellow GTO, and i did a three horn start, from a rolling 20 or 30, i had crappy reaction time, i dunno why, and he started pulling away, albeit very slowly, i looked up the stats, those things are doing 4.6 0-60, and putting out around 500 horses, i woulda gotten killed off the line...

nobody saturday night though, i gotta find where the tuners hang out on weekends, i get so bored....

Nope........That is where the truck shines!!! You would have yanked him a new one and he would have been playhing catch up. Unless you are still stock :scared1::scared1: Not too many of those around!!!!

yeah....unfortunately she still is stock, cept headers, exhaust and some airlift suspension in the back...

i want to get a bigger engine, or perhaps a nice little blower ;)

hmm i guess i posted mine in the wrong place the first time but, i raped a gto off the line and i spun like mad!, i had him by at least 2 cars till about 80. wasnt sure if it was a 5.7 or 6.0

a local guy has an 05 GTO with Longtubes,catless mids,3600 stall,nittos,CAI

he dyno'd during tuning 330/328

his best 1/8th mile--8.050 @ 87

Back