90klbs+lots of rain=sunk!

so heres my wrecker over here in iraq. its a little bit over 90k lbs with 53 inch tires detroit diesel, with 400 hp and 850 ft lbs of trq. so after 3 very hard days of rain i was pulling a guy out and i got him out and me stuck! funny thing about the desert is after the rain, all the desert looks the same so you cant tell the hard spots from the soft till...well... ill let the pictures explain!

So it's fairly easy to figure that you're the guy to call over there if someone's stuck. The question is, who do you call ???
BM1(SW)

:applaud: awesome mud puddle:applaud:
looks like my lifted Expi every time I pull into the sugar sand:whistle:

i am the operator of 3 wreckers all the same so when i get stuck a bring another one in ahah, i recovered it with a 110k lb self recovery winch, from one of my other wreckers, to answer your question bruce it is all time 4 in the rear, with or with out diff lock flipped on, or 8x8 interlock diff on, in those pictures i have it on low transfer, 8x8 with interlock on and it would just sit there and spin all 8 of em! i got some pictures of the rooster tails, ill have to bring them out one night when i get home you guys will enjoy them!

if you look real close to the front end, you can see the winch cable, ill show you guys the pictures of it before i started pulling it out, its deeper! and oh yea when you have 90k lb truck running a 110klb self recovery winch strapped to another 90k lb vehicle with no snatch blocks, that **** is scary let me tell you that cable breaks kiss your as goooood bye

Back