6k mile 94 lightning

This truck has a documented history so no problem proving miles
Definitely well documented. I can almost tell you everyone who owned it and how many miles they each put on it.

Sad day. I wish I had bought it when it was offered. But for that truck I would have just been the keeper till the next guy.

I bought that truck in February 2016 with 2,735.7 miles (from Jody)
722d5830dbb842920c89b77b00d7c1dd.jpg

And I sold the truck in September 2020 with 5,464.0 miles (to a guy from Georgia)

df20fe332c076c4b463a0495bf9f46d4.jpg

I purchased the truck from Jamie V and put 2 miles on the truck. Posted a video on the Gen 1 Lightning forum on Facebook and a guy messaged me with an offer (wasn’t really for sale) and I accepted it regretfully.

So are any of you going to bid on it ?. I think I might keep an eye on it and give it a shot, not that I have a chance in hell at winning the bid on it.. It would be nice though, it would more than likely have everything I need to put mine back on the road..

So did anyone see what it bid out at on Copart? Was at $8000 at lunch, can't see final bids.

I laughed when I saw it at $7500. Even in that condition, it was worth way more than I paid for my '94.

I should have bought it. I have a truck that needs everything. It has 280k miles on it but the last time it was registered the mileage was 1180 miles. I could use all those parts and convince a lot of people it was an original 2 owner low mileage truck.

My $1500 truck could be low mile $30k truck on bring a trailer if I wanted to rip someone off.

Someone should contact that seller. Have him post on here first before eBay. And explain what's sought after. Save him eBay money and get stuff listed here first.

I read another place these peeps ended up paying 12800 ish plus ship to their yard for this 1

Seats are posted up to but floor bracket is bent

Back