my94lightning

I NEED MORE BOOST CAPT!!!
Summer is here, ALLREADY, sortas. :D

.( ITS A GO, JULY 17TH )
EVERYONE AND FAMILYS ARE WELCOME
NLOC, L R , NHTOC, ETC :grin1:

11:30am a grills fire up time of 12:30.
Ends???

Please post up comments on who would be interested in attending or not attending.
or any comments, sugestions etc.

There is still enough time to do it. If people are interested.

I will offer up my yard as a option for location. any sugestions on any locations are very welcome .

It would be a shame not to keep this going IMO.

Post up guys and gals.

On the Date, sugestions also.
All ford drags weekend was fun, but date options are wide open.

In FEDERAL WAY near Wild Waves.

PLEASE POST COMMENTS NOW!!!!! time is a lil shorter than normal so lets get this thing going.

Last edited:
Your place is a perfect place to me Corey ! Private property so no interruptions or time limits, rural type of setting (lots of grassy area !) parking for the L's and HD's to line up, plus shade. My thoughts are that it is a GREAT place to have the WashLO Summer Bash !

Tying it in with the All Ford Drags in July I believe makes it a weekend event for all that want to attend especially from far away (remember David Yamada showed up one year !).

That would put it for the weekend of the 16th & 17th of July. All Ford Drags at Bremerton is July 16. Summer Bash July 17. There is the usual TNT at Bremerton on the 15th.

We're a MAJOR go for that weekend if you are.....

;k & Grade 8

With your level of baller frequently on the rise, it would be very Non- Baller for me not to be there.

Sometimes late at night I dredd up like Donna Summers and pretend I'm on soul train and then Scott Bayo from Charles in charge farts on my pillow and gives me pink eye!

I was just asking FREDAWG about this. I am game also and the weekend of the 16-17th will good that way we can go racing.

I was hoping for a little more interest form people. :blink: :blink:

I guess we have enough to have a nice BBQ to wrap up the Bremerton All Ford Races with.

Its A Go, Lets do this this!
July 17th

Anyone else thinking about it please post up, it will help this snowball start to roll.

Any true Lightning, HD series, highly modified 92 bronco's are welcome,
or other. :D

I was hoping for a little more interest form people. :blink: :blink:

I guess we have enough to have a nice BBQ to wrap up the Bremerton All Ford Races with.

Its A Go, Lets do this this!
July 17th

Anyone else thinking about it please post up, it will help this snowball start to roll.

Any true Lightning, HD series, highly modified 92 bronco's are welcome,
or other. :D

Ill be there like a pedofile on an episode of full house!

Stickied and changed the title slightly. No question marks but exclamation marks instead !!

Mark it on your calenders and lets have a GREAT turnout ! Both for racin' on Saturday at Bremerton and Sunday for the BASH !!!!

;k

Pray for a hot sunny day so I can bring the Harley,lol. Pretty sure the Mrs. and I will be there.

SS

Back