58" torque arms

OrangeV6F150

500+ rwhp V6
Is there any problem getting me some 58" traction (torque) bars , if I paid for them this week?Like any wait time?Reason I ask is because Ive been searching hte forums and seen a few poepl were still waiting for theirs , but thats was months back and they havent updated the post.Didnt want to bring a dead post up.

..Basically need the bars and cant wait 2-3 months for them.:D

Look forward to doing business with you..Rob

We are actually having them made and they wont be ready for a weeks...let me know if you still need them

Ok, count me in on a set.You take Pay Pal?I 'll send some cash tonight.So were talkin about a week or 2 before I'd get them?I'm fine with 2 weeks, as long as it dont go into 3,4,5weeks.:D

OrangeV6F150 said:
Ok, count me in on a set.You take Pay Pal?I 'll send some cash tonight.So were talkin about a week or 2 before I'd get them?I'm fine with 2 weeks, as long as it dont go into 3,4,5weeks.:D

I spoke to the guy making them after I posted to you, they are going into powder coat, they should be a week untill they arrive here then say about a week in shipping, two weeks max, call to order!

jimIII

732-780-0770

I had the cash in my Pay Pal and transfered it to my bank account.Let me know when they come in and I will give you a call and place my order.Do they come pre-painted, can we pick the color..ect?:)

And do you have a pic of your bars and hangers?

Back