Wanted: 5.0 truck upper intake

I6tq

Looking for an early 302 OEM, truck upper intake, that has " Ford electronic fuel injection" cast on the top, not the later ones that are cast "5.0 EFI".

Found a few online for $30 but figured I'd give it a day or two, see if anyone here might have one and like some gas/ gasket money.

I'd like to be in it $30 plus shipping (which shouldn't exceed $30).

Man, I've looked for stuff like that before and if you found one for $30 you better jump on it while you can. It doesn't pop up very often and when it does it's usually pretty pricey.

I found a few for that price but that's without shipping, which I've requested quotes, just haven't received them yet. Theres one on eBay for like $50 shipped but it has 5.0 on it. I'd rather not add grinding that off to the time spent, the other would just look more finished, it's gonna take long enough to port match the 5.8 lower.

But your right, theres a bunch more around triple and quadruple that price for a stock intake, crazy.

I have a 5.0 intake with dual TB.

I also have a 5.0 Edelbrock Performer Truck intake with BBK twin 56mm TB. I also have a nice set of ceramic coated BBK shorty headers for the 5.0.

Edit: just re-read your post...not sure what mine says. It was off a 1990.

Either way, mine will probably be suited to somebody putting them on a 5.0 because I'm not willing to separate the upper and lower.

Back